xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Alex┘

[alex] Beginner Signature

Hey Xisto community, well I'm a new member to these forums and I've only been working in Photoshop for 3 days.

For me, these signatures are alright... but, they are mine so I am kind of being byicst.

So, please tell me how you like my signatures. I'll keep updating this post for my new work.

Please rate them out of 10. Thanks a lot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted Image

Posted Image

Very nice. Did you design the sprites yourself too? What photoshop brushes did you use?Overall, I'd give the first one 7/10 (simple, but that's what makes it nice), and the second one 8/10 for nice use of gradient and satin.

Very nice. Did you design the sprites yourself too? What photoshop brushes did you use?

Overall, I'd give the first one 7/10 (simple, but that's what makes it nice), and the second one 8/10 for nice use of gradient and satin.

Nope, I got those from Rendersplanet. I used mostly the abstract brushes. Thanks for the rating. ;)

My new signature,

Posted Image

great job for a beginner. i like it. if you keep on making designs like these, you will be great designer so soon. keep posting your works, i am so interesting.

What i like about them the most is the clarity of the signatures, specifically on this one:

Posted Image

It's not too bright, nor too dim, and the colors are as vibrant as they can be and does not endanger the signature.