xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
abazi16

Hey! New User Here...

Hi, my name is Shkumbin and I come from Kosovo... em you know the new nation in Europe, however the main reason that I'm here is the the offer of free hosting but that doesn't mean that I can't spend here my free time by getting some new knowledge and for sure share something that I know about the internet.Hope that I will enjoy my time here.Thank you

welcome to Xisto. if you're looking for free webhosting and even a free domain, you came to the right place. and yea, when you're bored, the forums a a good place to hang out. if you have any questions, don't hesititate to ask.

Welcome Skhumbinhahaha well finally you found us. and I know you will enjoy it here - I am. Like Anwii said dont hestitate to ask, we have loads of people who can impart knowledge to you and you are bound to learn a lot of things on your time here. once again Welcome to Xisto

hi Skhumbin, you are welcome here in this forums. in the beginning we all register here for free hosting, but after few days, when you start posting and sharing your ideas and opinions with the others, you will find a friendly community that is ready to help and support any time.

hello welcome to Xisto family ;) hope you enjoy your stay here, be sure to read first the instruction and the rulesjust look the links inside the red line in the shoutbox :P

Welcome shkumbin on the Xisto community forums .Like you have noticed , people here are all good persons , like anwiii and webdesigner ;) , everybody's cool in here , so if you have any question about whatever you thought interesting , don't hesitate to come in here , choose the most appropriate forum and post it.As you may have read , all your contributions , in the forums will be rewarded of Mycents , so this is your time , take a look at our forums and start posting , and you will see after 5 or 10 articles that your Mycents improving , collect your mycents and grab your free quality webhosting , or domain , it's your Mycents , soo you choose !Good luck ,a nd nice to meet you shkumbin