xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
-Sky-

Suspended... Attention of Company ROOT Admins..

OpaQue, please...why am I suspended for something I did not do?...I cannot help it if Ash-Bash keeps hacking my site, and uploading bad files...he does not have any access to my site (besides being banned). He somehow stole my Database and files by using hacking tools, and threatens me that he'll upload them. Even though HE is the one with the nulled IPB forum on itneed.net..

Please don't question me on how I know his board is nulled...I worked for the IPS (Invision Power Services) Piracy Team for 3 years. I know what a nulled board is.

He is the one uploading bad things into my account via hacking tools, not me. I ONLY host Grand Theft Auto modifications. My Invision Power Board is legally licensed, so please don't say it issn't. If it was nulled I would not be staff at many IPB resource boards, and wouldn't be in the +Active Customers group on IPS...

I want to know more detail on WHY I am being suspended INSTEAD of him...

Looks like Ash-Bash got his Dad to phone support and threatened to sue you people...and you shat yourselves, did you not? You unsuspended Ash and kept me suspended...what a great ****** company here...I've been suspended for NO REASON, whilst on the otherhand, Ash was suspended BY Shree himself for hacking and stealing my database and files.

Ash says he has backups of my files AND my database..he also stole my goddamn License Key!

Xfire ChatLog:

Conversation started between -SkyWalker- and NG Ash |N00b Gal0re|: Sun, Apr 11 16:58:48 2010[16:58] -SkyWalker-: Thanks for the proof that you have them
[16:58] -SkyWalker-: I can take actions now
[16:58] NG Ash |N00b Gal0re|: kk
[16:58] -SkyWalker-: like get you done
Conversation ended: Sun, Apr 11 16:59:00 2010
Conversation started between -SkyWalker- and NG Ash |N00b Gal0re|: Sun, Apr 11 17:01:59 2010
[17:01] -SkyWalker-: so you downloaded everything without permission
[17:02] -SkyWalker-: ...
[17:02] -SkyWalker-: AKA STEALING
[17:02] -SkyWalker-: theft#
[17:02] -SkyWalker-: thjeft
[17:02] -SkyWalker-: ***theft
[17:02] NG Ash |N00b Gal0re|: no
[17:02] -SkyWalker-: Yes.
[17:02] NG Ash |N00b Gal0re|: you said I should make daily backups
[17:02] NG Ash |N00b Gal0re|: so thats what i done
[17:02] -SkyWalker-: You downloaded our files without prior permission
[17:02] NG Ash |N00b Gal0re|: I had your permission 'Webmaster permission;
[17:02] NG Ash |N00b Gal0re|: Sit down
[17:03] -SkyWalker-: oh..forgot about that one
[17:03] -SkyWalker-: :/
[17:03] -SkyWalker-: But your thre
[17:03] NG Ash |N00b Gal0re|: Indeed
[17:03] -SkyWalker-: threatening us with them
[17:03] -SkyWalker-: so basically your threatening to upload them... :P
[17:03] NG Ash |N00b Gal0re|: proof?
[17:03] NG Ash |N00b Gal0re|: and when
[17:03] -SkyWalker-: keeping them without our permission is also considered as thef
[17:03] -SkyWalker-: theft
[17:04] NG Ash |N00b Gal0re|: Not really as I had permission to download and store them
[17:04] -SkyWalker-: and is an arrestable offence under the Internet Abuse act.
[17:04] NG Ash |N00b Gal0re|: + I can't find them (oh oh)
[17:04] NG Ash |N00b Gal0re|: must of deleted them
[17:04] -SkyWalker-: You never had our permission to take them.
[17:04] -SkyWalker-: You ALSO have NO permission to steal my license key
[17:04] -SkyWalker-: again, THEFT
[17:05] NG Ash |N00b Gal0re|: Proof and proof again
[17:05] NG Ash |N00b Gal0re|: >..
[17:05] -SkyWalker-: Ryan is my proof
[17:05] NG Ash |N00b Gal0re|: That's a witness
[17:05] -SkyWalker-: You stole my key
[17:05] -SkyWalker-: witnesses are PROOF
[17:05] -SkyWalker-: you fool
[17:05] NG Ash |N00b Gal0re|: Evidence...
[17:05] NG Ash |N00b Gal0re|: For all they know you could of just told ryan to say that
[17:05] -SkyWalker-: whitness + proof = evidence
[17:05] NG Ash |N00b Gal0re|: Not.
[17:06] -SkyWalker-: [11:57] NG Ash |N00b Gal0re|: I mean I cant do anything really because I already have the db and hardcore files...
[17:06] -SkyWalker-: that
[17:06] -SkyWalker-: THAT
[17:06] -SkyWalker-: is threats
[17:06] NG Ash |N00b Gal0re|: No its not lol
[17:06] -SkyWalker-: it is highly considered as a threat

That's a chatlog of our chat. He's THREATENING to upload MY TGTAS.com files on his off-shore hosting sites...OR even worse...most probably upload them to a torrent site for free download, like he did with a warez board!

I am getting EXTREMELY annoyed with this, and the fact that I get suspended for god knows how long, whilst this company's support team shits themselves by being threatened to be sued by Ash's father since he's a lawyer.

So I want to know NOW what's going on...Shree, dude, you KNOW I wouldn't host bad files here, all I host is Grand Theft Auto modifications on a LEGALLY Licensed Invision Power Board. WITH an active license. Ash on the other-hand is most probably now using MY license key for his pirated nulled IPB 3!

So, I want to know what's going to happen..am I staying suspended (my hosting account) for NO reason at all, or am I going to be unsuspended because there is no proof that I host illegal and bad files...? Some GTA modifications are classed as a Trojan Horse BECAUSE they are like cheat trainers etc, that integrate into GTA games core files...they are NOT harmful, and for your information (FYI) my admins at TGTAS CHECK the files before they are actually approved visible with our computer scanners AND cPanels Anti-Virus program...so I have NO idea what your damn problem is..this all gets very rediculous!

... ;)

First off it looks like you are back to the old days of accusing me for no reason or nothing I have done I have told you over and over again you need hardcore proof I have done this such as a screenshot or video... And you have neither!Also if you look ITneed.net has been redirected to TinyLX for some time and was a hosting site but this has nothing to do with Xisto as I host it else where. I really do suggest you come back here with some evidence as you have made yourself look like a fool trying to accuse me...When will this crap stop...

It'll stop when YOU stop being a complete jerk thinking your a bloody elite hacker by hacking my *BLEEP*. You stole my license key, you are threatening to either USE or UPLOAD my fking database and files to torrent sites...WTF do you expect me to say Ash...I've known you for years...your a complete idiot that thinks he can hack people's things and upload them to torrent sites!

What does THAT have to do with anything? Ash, you even ADMITTED this...now you lie when it's public...It's not my fault you've always used a nulled IPB on trap. And DONT lie, because you have. You stole my license key and probably are using it on your nulled board (again)...My files are copyright protected by Creative Commons Copyright. And you stole my files, my database and now my license key...yet you fail to accept the fact you stole them, so you deny it here. You admitted it on a multi-conversation on Xfire, but deny it here...your pathetic.

All this is just words you have no stupid evidence/proof. Many of the members here are getting sick of it of you accusing me a good active member winning 5 awards...

You know what, personally everyone is quite sick of you two going at it and using this hosting company and forum for your personal attacks on each other. I am going to Recommend that you two no longer be hosted and in fact I am going to suspend the the two of you for two weeks because both of you have been acting like children since this first started. I have no sympathy for either of you and your problems and quite frankly you ruining this hosting company reputation with this udder nonsense.

i wouldn't use the awards as credibility, ash. seriously.

i don't know what you two's problems are but it's either a simple misunderstanding(which a lot of times it is) or ash is really doing what he is being accused of.

now first of all sky, don't be going around accusing people you are not 100% sure about. by 100% sure, means you have solid evidence or proof. i have no doubt that you have a legit site and your account was suspended do to things out of your power. this isn't being questioned. my accounts were recently hacked. i think most everyone say my thread now. i am 90% sure who was behind it but i am not 100% sure. this is why i never posted names because i don't believe in accusing people without solid evidence.

so even though i can relate to you and feel for ya, i think you are wrong to bring this public. i don't respect this decision of yours at al and by no means support it and this has nothing to do with you disliking me in the first place.

ash, you really used 5 trap awards to try to claim credibility over sky? now i understand what is important to you. i mean, you are the one always promoting a system here on Xisto(formally trap) that will dictate who the "better" members are. you like that don't you. sky was most improved last year. you were most improved this year. right now you two are acting like little kids and both your awards should be stripped. by the sounds of things, you both seem the same age. i have no doubt in my mind that there is some truth to what sky is saying. note.....i said SOME truth. yet you deny EVERYTHING he said trying to make yourself look squeeky clean and you're not. i just want to let you know....that *I* know.

i thought you two were buds. friends. i hear you two banter back and forth all the time like you two really got to know eachother well.

sky- if you come up with solid proof, you pm me it and we'll handle it together. i will stand by you.

just because ash claims to be a hacker or some super duper compter freak of nature doesn't mean he did anything to your account. also, only wannabe's claim to be these so called hackers. a true hacker remains anonymous and floats in the background like a ninja

until you have 100% proof, i would refrain from slandering ashes name. although i think you BOTH are shady for different reasons, you really have to have proof and suck it up until then. be mature and responsible. be patient. the best way to invistigate something is to act invisable while doing your investigation because once you name someone as the suspect, it gives the other person time to pull up and cover his tracks. that will hurt your chances of ever finding out who did whatever they did to your site. you are going about it all the wrong ways here.

hearsay isn't proof. also, if it ever turns out you are wrong, your credibility will be shot forever here on this forum. same goes with ash. if he continues to deny everything but if you ever show a shred of evidence that you were right about ash, HIS credibility will be absolutely ruined.

in either case, right now, ash has his rights to defend his name until the proof can shed some light. you may know in your heart, sky, but that still isn't proof and you are liable for slander.....and ash, you better hope sky is lying about you because if i ever find out he's telling the truth....even a shed of it in the destruction you caused him, i'll make sure your name isn't good anywhere you go on the internet. i am not a hacker hater, but i hate those wannabe anarchists who thinks the rules don't apply to them and i'll make sure that SKY makes sure that your daddy is a little less wealthy since he is 100% responsible for you and your actions.

saint michael, i don't think accounts deserve to be suspended right now but if an account does deserve, then it should be sky's. he's accusing people without proof of anything, slandering names without just cause. ash was only defending himself. he should have every right to defend himself in public if something public is brought up. if sky's post was wrong and against the rules, then it should have been deleted and maybe given a warning or something. but two weeks is a long time for sky if he is in fact correct in his accusations. and 2 weeks for ash is a long time because i don't see it any other way but to defend himself in public when he didn't even start the conversation. but if there is more to this story than this thread, i appologize. i have only read about things in this thread.

All this is just words you have no stupid evidence/proof. Many of the members here are getting sick of it of you accusing me a good active member winning 5 awards...

Edited by anwiii (see edit history)

you two should sort this in private like in pm's nto as a public thing especially since you dont really have any solid evidence Sky. Im not saying you are lying but at the moment ists you word against his and the evidence you present in the form of a copy of the chat, is subject to alteration before add posting. While I sympathise with you. I'd sya try and speak to Ash-bash in Pm's or email and get that sorted out before telling it to the world. Just be more grown up about the whole issue you two. (Ash and Sky)