xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
darkmeca

How Long Does It Take For your site to get on the search list...

ok i was wondering just about how long it takes for your site to be on the google search list because i have submitted the site using the option on the cppanel like 5 days ago yet its still not on the search list, so i was wondering if someone could enlighten me on the whole deal with the google search.

About a week for your site to get included.And a month to get it indexed.If you site is linked by any other site, it can get indexed faster.

hhmm ok thanks for the information, cause i was getting worried that it was never gonna go on the search engine, i guess i have to be patient.

It's strange but my site was linked by other sites and when i had a try to add it to the google's search it answered to me that site already listed and indexed by search engine.It means that all that u need is add link to ur site on the other big resourse or catalog and it'll be listed and indexed automaticaly. :D PS. If u got admin rights on any phpbb forum u can always chech active online users and possible in guests section u'll see IP address of google search bot :D

My site www.medspan.info/ was included and indexed in about a week after I submitted using the 'google add url' page. When I searched with the query 'medspan', my site would be the third in the list.Due to some weird reasons, my site was not functioning for a few days, and googlebot probably tried indexing again. What happened was that it assumed that medspan.info does not exist anymore and took it off the search results! :DNow I have resubmitted the url, but it is not yet 'indexed', but included. It ranks somewhere between 6 and 9 in the search results, with the title 'Home - Medspan.info', but other pages are not shown.Hpe it does it soon, so that any page can be queried with search terms from google.