xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Rigaudon

<insert Cliche Hello Here>

Hi all,After searching relentlessly through the internet, I've finally decided that no completely free subdomain is problem-free. Therefore, I've decided to try my luck here, where the subdomains are "free", but not free ( ;))A little bit about myself:I'm a self-taught programmer in HTML, JavaScript, CSS, PHP, AJAX, MySQL, Java, and some other basic languages.I moved to this forum/subdomain-giver (whatever it is you call it here) because I have always experienced problems with other subdomains. I made a JavaScript and PHP based (AJAX, really) RPG from scratch, and I need a place to host it where the server-client-database interaction doesn't take forever.My pet peeves: People who can't spellPeople who don't use proper grammarPeople who make up their own wordsScript KiddiesLifeAnyways, I look forward to having an active community and fair relationship with the people here.

<insert whatever your local greeting message here> , Rigaudon. Hope you can find yourself comfortable around here and do much posting as it seems you're quite expert enough to bring more good knowledge to this Xisto forum ;) Anyway, you're correct about the "'free' but not free sentence". Here we can get our 'free' web hosting after pay some 'money' in return :P Though, i don't know about the sub domain problem you got there. If you want, you can also 'bought' your own domain (for 'free' :P ) at about USD $9,99. And don't forget that you're always be welcomed in the forum, just don't forget to follow the forum rules and guidelines so you won't come into any trouble. There are many experienced programmer people like yourself here (maybe as many as learning people like myself :D ) so you can join and discuss things. Again, welcome to the community :(