xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Furor

Your Favorite Vehicle?

I didn't know where to start this thread and I thought this would be the right place. If I'm wrong, moderators please move it and sorry if I caused trouble! :D

Post up the car you like the most and dream of driving some day (or probably are driving now). I dream to drive the Nissan Infinity FX45. Excellent luxury and amazing horsepower. Although would gutter down gas like there's no tommorow! I currently drive my dad's Nissan Maxima which is amazing as well when it comes to luxury and speed. Here's a photo of the FX45

Posted Image

I don't mind what my car looks like, as long as it drives, and I can drive it. ?_? Then again, I'd love to own abig-*bottom* transportaion truck, for personal use. every so often I could do missions for shops and stuff and it's nice and big. Or a bus, a bus is actually better, yeah, a big bus, with plasma tv's.. ?_?

I'm a huge fan of the Corvette although would never want to buy these cars, and would certainly double what no9t9 said. The Subaru WRX is a sweet ride. My friend had it and he pretty much "screwed" the engine by over-heating it a bunch of times. What a waste of power. I live in Dubai and the problem with driving on the highways is that the drivers come accross with like a million speeding-radars and are a real pain considering the low-speed limit. :D

already driving my dream car.  Subaru WRX STi.  I don't really like super cars (like ferrari, viper, lambo, etc.) they look weird.  I prefer practical speed.

50553[/snapback]

i agree i love subaru impreza but there is one super car i like and that is Ferrari Enzo think its awesome, its got F1 Steering wheels (well simillar)... plus the specs are awesome plus i think it looks good too but something more practical would have to be subaru impreza i think the car is awesome.

Subaru Impreza WRX STi:

Posted Image

Ferrai Enzo:

Posted Image

After i saw the movie 2 Fast 2 Furious I loved the Nissan Skyline GTR. So if i have a lot of money i'll buy one but its really expensive! So i hope the prive will be lower when i have my driving license and enough money.