xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
webcoder

Hi Intro New to Trap17; Short Intro

Hi,

I am new here so here's a short intro:

I am a web and database programmer. With all the media on Google and Yahoo ties to organizations such at the NSA and the CIA I am wondering if anyone can recommend a comparable service without government intelligence attached? If someone knows of any good comparable services, I would appreciate hearing about it.

Thanks,

Jeanne

Hi Jeanne , welcome to Xisto.I don't know about organizations , but i'm sure that someone will be answering your question very soon.Till that time feel free to post on the forums , to earn Mycents and swap them for a quality webhosting.

Hi Jeanne,You might try poking around the forums here for a bit (if you haven't already). There seems to be LOTS of topics that have already received some coverage around here somewhere.I personally wouldn't get too excited about "affiliations" that organizations like the NSA and the CIA may or may not have. It's not like these guys are famous for going public about every place they have their fingers into. If people like you and me can access something on the internet, then rest assured that they can access 10 times as much. It's their job.