xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mjaromin

Hi Im New But...

Hi, my name is Marek. I love to live life to the fullest. The only problem in today's society is that money is the key to happiness. Some may say that its not, but trust me "having money's not everything, NOT having it IS." ;) so as i try to live my life i also try to make money to keep myself floating in the sea of green paper. I work a normal job, but like for most people hats not enough to live to my full potential. With that said i keep trying new ways to make money. I play poker online. If you dont believe check out my stats on any poker stats site. Mjarom21. I make a little extra change. I keep trying diffrent things and some of them are a big help. Like this program. Legit online jobs is a great way to make extra cash toward your yearly income. Try it out with no strings attached. Its a small investment for a big benefit in the future.

nice introduction. two things. your clickbank link is no good. second, no affiliate links should be posted....sorry bud...

Haha nice try dude ;) And welcome to Xistoand next time if you want to advertise your website or technique , then you just have to choose the right forum ! You can post whatever you think usefull for people , and be paid to post it *Mycents* , then you just have to collect your Mycents and swap them for a webhosting or domain names for your websites.Nice work Anwiii , i wanted to report him , but you caught him before !!