xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gwizz

New Kid On The Block! intro to me

Hello. I'm GraphicalWizz signed up as GWizz...you can guess what i'm all about Graphic Design and innovation. Glad o join this forum....and love getting to know you. So, hey wassup?! ;)

Hi gwizz, and welcome to the forums. If you're interested in the hosting services, I recommend reading this thread, so you know the procedure.

There are many other graphics-oriented people here and I'm sure you'll find yourself enjoying here. We have a signature of the week-contest here and anyone can participate, so make sure you check that out. Also you can show off your work here if you want.

See you around, and don't forget to post!

Edited by Baniboy (see edit history)

Hello there, graphical wizz, and welcome to the Xisto forum, a place where you can share almost everything in your thought in the proper place :( just please read the forum rules and regulation before doing anything stupid though... But anyway, since you are one of the graphical artist you won't do anything stupid right? So now go straight to the art and design forum and join with the other artist! Let's hope that you can revive the signature contest there ;) And least, warm welcome again to you from we :PHello there, graphical wizz, and welcome to the Xisto forum, a place where you can share almost everything in your thought in the proper place :P just please read the forum rules and regulation before doing anything stupid though... But anyway, since you are one of the graphical artist you won't do anything stupid right? So now go straight to the art and design forum and join with the other artist! Let's hope that you can revive the signature contest there :D And least, warm welcome again to you from we :(

Hi gwizz and welcome on Xisto.You will be very happy to join the designers forum and discussion , maybe we will learn some new from you.Remember to post quality posts , to earn Mycents and swap them for webhosting or domains ;)Good luck

Thanks Everyone!!! :P Yup I'd love to join this discussion forum. I also plan to start my website of my art work, musical recordings and a blog besides other stuff. But first things first...Post and Host. :D Thanks again for the warm welcome. :P;) SIGNED GraphicalwizzMotto:Be all you can be!!!