xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
marvinpoo

German Soliders Died.

Let start me from earlyer.

Posted Image

At friday the 26th february the congressmans (and womans) from the german party PDS "Die Linken" (the lefts),

where kicked out of the Bundestag because they holded a demonstration in (!!!) the Bundestag.

Posted Image

The posters had names, familiy, age and jobs of civilians who was killed by the bombing attak from the fail informated german soliders in Kunduz at the 4th September 2009.

Minutes after that they was kicked out of the Bundestag.

The german politicans voted about the enlenghment and re and upstocking of the activity from german soliders in Afghanistan.

429 politicans voted for yes

111 politicans voted for no

46 politicans avoided, most of them was from the "Bündniss 92/Die Grünen" (the Green Party from germany).

The greens wanted to re stock and enlenght the activity, but not the up stocking and just for saving the peace in secured areas.

Posted Image

VIDEO:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Now, the news arrived the german media.

Three german soliders where killed and 8 have serious injures.

That do not happen often to german soliders, because we used to rebuild saved and secured areas.

Also because of that fact, that we now train afghanistans security guards and are more aggresive in this war,

the Taliban threaten the german and announced attaks to germans/germany.

The Taliban said:

We do not have problems with germany, we have a united history, because of that germany should support afghanistan and do not support the invasation troops.

Posted Image

Taliban infront of a destroyed smoking german military car.

In my oppinion the german politicans shouldn't had voted yes.

I totaly support the ideas of the greens, the rebuild of secured areas,

and not the securing.

If the politicans would have took the words of the greens serious, these german soliders would still live

and we wouldn't get that much political trouble with the Talibans.

I hope, seriously, that the troops can come back soon.

i agree that the German Politician shouldn't have voted yes. What exactly started this entire aversion towards each other. has this been happening for years or has a recent spark let to this climax?

It was the actuall situation what made this happen.The Talibans and the afghanistan citizens welcomed germany for rebuilding the cities (who wouldn't?).Germany played a neutral role in this conflict?, but with taining security guards and "safing" areas they germany gone offensive.Before that, we had no death solider in afghanistan (one died at a crash with his car in afghanistan) except thoose who did things which wasn't our mission.That also might was a awnser to the fail attack what one german officer ordered.He let attacked a truck I think, which was "full of terrorists" but all that where in where civilians and SOME armed persons.Lots of unguilty peoples died.