xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dotachin

Hi, My Name Is Kyohei Kadota~ Im a noob here. Just introductions. Nice to meet you all

Professionally Stupid
Cosplayer
Student

i love the wind..
the ocean...
i love cramming my mouth every now and then with the stuff they call food...
i love texting late at nite and falling asleep eventually...
i love riding horses...
i love chowchows even if i dont own one...
my taste for music is undefined but is very open...
my taste for books is much more so (yellow pages included in my options) ...

i am a son of the sea...my father is the sunset....i paint with words and play with clouds...

i am panda~

:P I'm here to find interesting stuff. Yoroshiku ne?~ ;):P

Hi dotachin , and welcome here on Xisto , i guess you are writting poemes , you may be usefull for some Xisto members.Anyway enjoy your stay in here , and start posting in our forums to earn some mycents.Good luck

Hiya there... welcome to Xisto which was formely Xisto before we had a name change on April Fools (at first I thought it waas an april fools joke, but I found it it was not.) to be honest, I like the new name since it kind of lets you know what the site is about and everything. Anyway,with Xisto the whole point is you can make posts and get free web hosting or you can just come here to post and have fun and learn new things and share you knowledge with everyboyd. I can tell with your inittial post that you are really good at writing poems so that can really help everybody on the forusm and maybe you can teach people how to write good poems ect. AnYWAY, I need to stop ranting so miuch enjoy the site and all the free goodies you get with being and posting here ;)

thanks for the warm welcome, guys. So far I'm enjoying reading them stuff round here~ I'll try to post new stuff much as I can specially about literature and publishing tips ;)

Edited by Dotachin (see edit history)