xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
redgreen

Hello Y'all

Welcome redgreen here on Xisto , and i'm sure you will enjoy posting here once you will start earning your firsts mycents , taht you can swap for a quality webhosting or cheap domain names.Welcome again and good luck

Hi there, welcome to Xisto(formerly Xisto). Anyway, here at Xisto we use something that we call "Mycent." The Mycent system is based on how much you post. Heree are Xisto, we really reward quality more then we reward quality. With that said, make sure you make you make really good long posts and you will get a lot more mycent for them instead of if you had choosen to make, um lets say somewhere around 100 one liners thinking that you be able to get more myccent, when in reality you will not. Anyway, i am going to try to stop ranting here because it probably is getting annoying to all of you guys :PHope that helps dude have fun like always ;)

welcome red , this place is a cool place ,you can learn a lot over here, more over this is a place where the admin/owner cum founder is totally active, i have seen in many forums that there will be moderators doing the work and the admin will be some where in space. But here in this forum it is the vice versa, the owner himself is always active and that you can ping him any time and he himself will personally reply , ( any way i doubt what he does all day long , i had even asked him once :P ) .So Red welcome once again, just abide by the rules, No COPY PASTE here, i didnt get it right when i was a newbie like you , but now i have got it right . So just dont think that you can bypass the rules of this forum, They really check it out ! So beware and follow the rules. Happy Posting and Happy reading ;)