xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Furor

Linkin Park Wallpaper

I've been a Linkin Park fan for a long time and I like designing wallpapers and messing around with Photoshop basically. This was a wallpaper I made around a year ago (for lpassociation), and my screen name at that time was "imagedistort" (which I changed to Furor because the older one was too long for people to remember. I don't know why!).

Click here to view the wallpaper. I've uploaded many more on the site but for some reason they're not working. Hope you like this one!

im also a linkin park fan i saw them live in concert in bangkok last summer, and they are amazing well anyways i think your wallpaper looks good i like the fading effects with multiple images.

I think it's nice, but that doesnt mean i like linkin park...did  you make it yourself?

50295[/snapback]

Indeed I've made it myself. I've got a bunch of wallpapers (Linkin Park and non-Linkin Park). I'll find time to upload them onto some image hosting service and give you the links later on. Thanks and glad to know you liked 'em!

:D

How much of it did you do, all of it, and did you use pictures that were seperate and combined them in that way to create that wallpaper? I liek the lighting effects used, except that the wallpaper looks a little washed out or something, needs a little more saturation maybe, but I'm not completely sure. Also, it loks liek you used one font for the entire thing, you should try to combine different fonts to create a better look overall in the image.

How much of it did you do, all of it, and did you use pictures that were seperate and combined them in that way to create that wallpaper?  I liek the lighting effects used, except that the wallpaper looks a little washed out or something, needs a little more saturation maybe, but I'm not completely sure.  Also, it loks liek you used one font for the entire thing,  you should try to combine different fonts to create a better look overall in the image.

51037[/snapback]

Sorry for the late reply.

I actually used different pictures (from the music videos basically) and thought of a collage (oh well somewhat!). I think its a good idea about the different font thing, but I don't know why I like to pick a single font for whatever I make, and I also don't like all those fancy fonts either. I like simple fonts like "Arial, Impact, Verdana and so on. Appreciate your comments. ;) Thanks!

Sorry for the late reply.

I actually used different pictures (from the music videos basically) and thought of a collage (oh well somewhat!). I think its a good idea about the different font thing, but I don't know why I like to pick a single font for whatever I make, and I also don't like all those fancy fonts either. I like simple fonts like "Arial, Impact, Verdana and so on. Appreciate your comments. ;) Thanks!

51515[/snapback]

Typography can make or break an image, sometimes it can be more important than the image itself. I'd reccomend looking at examples, from somewhere such as http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ (My favorite design company.) or the computer arts magazine. http://www.creativebloq.com/computer-arts-magazine