xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dasmeaty

Cutie Penguin Gets Pimped!

You shouldn't have wasted your time by doing this. Who does this anyway? What were you trying to accomplish by photoshopping happy feet into a freak? Maybe you can answer some of the questions. Also, it looks totally fake. The eyes aren't there...and its bald ;)

Answer to your first question, I do this.Answer to your second question, I accomplished the image in question.It's not finished I just havent decided what eyes to give it, and I assure you its not bald... something that is covered in hair cannot be classified as bald.

Well done! Reminds me of an old topic from Worth1000, where an array of cute animals were mutated into beasts. One quibble: try turning the hue on the photoshopped mouth, that way it'll blend more easily!

@deadmad7 - You've been in a bad mood for the last two days haven't you? ;)

You shouldn't have wasted your time by doing this.

I completely disagree. I think even if the final result is uninteresting it still is a great learning experience and most likely increased the OPs proficiency in whatever image manipulation software he or she uses.
As for my critique of the image itself, I think it was composited very well. The added fur below the jaw really has some depth to it. I look forward to seeing the final draft of the image.

Do not listen to them! i Think it is very very very sexy ;)props to you! you should make me a picture like thatHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHok dont, or people are really going to think i have psychological problems

Update: post-100500-1270145023_thumb.pngThat's meant to be a scar in his eye if you can't tell, I might remove it.Anyway if anyone can guess which animal certain parts of him come from then you win bragging rights (Whiskers and nose not from any animal).

Eyes are from one of those big-eyed monkey thingys, the mouth is from a big cat, I don't know which so I'm just gonna say a leopard.

Eyes are from one of those big-eyed monkey thingys, the mouth is from a big cat, I don't know which so I'm just gonna say a leopard.

Eyes is close unless you meant this animal... but its quite memorable. Yep mouth is from a big cat but noth a leopard, although the upper lip (Kinda faint) is from somewhere else.

Tiger? Puma? My post quality is going so down with these one-liners... damn :P

Hey, it doesn't really matter. Posts don't count in this section anyway. Cheers ! :P

Ontopic: I guess you made it a wee bit better but it still defeats the point but its good anyway ;)
Edited by deadmad7 (see edit history)