xisto Community
nirvaman

Scam Websites List [resolved] Come in here and post some scam websites

Hi to allThis will be a good topic n since we all have a little story with some SCAM websites , so i want you to post those websites and your story with them , like that other people will learn from your experience. Let's go :-Bux.to :the scam system * i'll rate it n? 02 * i waited 2 months for the payment to be made , but it has been about 24 months now , and No payment were made .------>Bux.to is a REAL SCAM-eurobarre : I hate this , it made thousands of thousands of french people dreaming of being rich while surfing on the net .....*They forced people to download a toolbar -with a patch- so they can put ads on it , and once you see those ads or click on them they give you money *but they give nothing , nothing at all--------Eurobarre REAL SCAMIf someones knows more , come on and post it in here

we already have a whole category on Xisto dedicated for posts like that. it's the same category you posted in. so your thread is just redundant and unneeded. when people can actually create their own topic and make sure more exposure is given to their personal needs and opinions.

Sorry but i didn't knew that , i've seen around some people writing about scam , so i thought it will be usefull if i will put a list with all the members experience with scam websites. but since it already exists.....sorry again.

-Bux.to :the scam system * i'll rate it n° 02 * i waited 2 months for the payment to be made , but it has been about 24 months now , and No payment were made .------>Bux.to is a REAL SCAM

Oh bleh... bux.to is a horrible scam site. I joined this site because of the testimonials on the right sidebar of the webpage. I was stupid and never tried searching up the website in Google to see if it was a scam or not. I searched for bux.to about 4 days after I joined. After reading terrible reviews about the site, I decided it was not worth waiting to see if the program worked.

Along with bux.to lie almost every single get paid to surf site there is out there at the moment. Websites like CashFiesta, surfjunky, etc. have the word SCAM written all over it. Everyone should take a look at the GPTBoycott website (http://www.gptboycott.com/boycott/). It is a community list of GPT boycotts that have been declared scams. I would always check this site before ever joining a get-paid-to site.