xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Pitter Stwart

My Travel Site!

Doesn't look half bad.Though I would recommend fine-tuning the design.The way the colors are kind of hurts my eyes a bit. And the copyright says 2006.I really can't complain though, it's much better than most of the things I would do.

My comments are, first, the blue used for the background is too bright. Painful for the eyes after a while. It distract attention from the content.Second, the width of the content (740px), personally, I find it too narrow.

Kleong has a point, the background is too bright it takes the detail out of the content. You could either use a paler background. And since it's a Travel site, I recommend making it more interactive and current. The product you're selling is really great when you offer a lot of pictures of the destinations and even the fleet (crew, cabins, etc.) Since you're targeting tourists (who are in the market to leave the stress of life), use pictures (slideshows using JS frameworks) and a soothing color scheme for the website.

It does seem a very nice design, very sleak... The only thing missing is speed loading to the page. I am currently a CEO of ITneed.net webhosting please let me know either by PM here or sales team at sales@itneed.net If you look at ITneed.net and look at the specials offer page there is a special offer money off for Xisto members!