xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
alapidus

Are The Chicago Bulls Back?

When Michael Jordan left the Bulls, the aura disappeared, and the magic was lost. Phil Jackson. Scottie Pippen (sorta). Dennis Rodman. Everybody split up. Since then, the Bulls have been one of the worst teams in the NBA, with around 20-25 wins per year. They started this season 0-9.Since then, the Baby Bulls have been on a major winning streak, and they are now back over .500, with the help of Kirk Hinrich, who looks like Mr. Spock and plays like John Stockton, Ben Gordon, who led the UCONN Huskies to the national championship, and Luol Deng, who has played amazing all season after starring at Duke. If the season were to end now, the Bulls would be in the playoffs!Are the Bulls... back?EDIT: Steve Kerr left, too. But nobody cares about him, lol!

Edited by alapidus (see edit history)

The Bulls may be able to come back, but they'll never be able to match the dynasty they had with Jordan in the nineties. That was an unstoppable force...a bunch of guys that worked hard and played their hearts out while never forgetting that they were a single unit--a TEAM. I have never been a huge basketball fan, but there are certain dynasties that must be acknowledged in the sports world. The recent Chicago Bulls are one of them.

man i never knew ppl still remembered them... i used to be the biggest fan of chicago bulls when i was in grade 3 to i forgot when but i have a lot of the cards with jordan pipen rodman, my second favorite was oralndo magic i thought hardaway was awesome. i even watched space jam just for the basketball stars, escpecially michael jordan.

Pennie was pretty sick, as was Shaq. I used to collect the 1996 Dream Team cards, with the likes of the aforementioned Magic crew, Grant Hill, John Stockton, Karl Malone, David Robinson, etc. etc. Those were some good times. I also had a nifty Jason Kidd card (not a part of the Dream Team set) that had a peel-able plastic cover on it. Must've been valuable. I ripped it off :D Space Jam was an awesome movie."I didn't know Dan Akroyd was in this picture!"Classic. :D