xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
efsolution

Serious Attack To Jlkfree Hosting ! JLKFree Hosting Service is attacked by intruders.

I was a reguler user of JLKFree Hosting service.They provide very good service. But recently I saw that my site is down.Then I gone to their service portal.But I shoked there !! The Server is under attack !! All data including Backups lost !!They closed their service temporaryly.. :angel: ?I Lost my site ...

I was a reguler user of JLKFree Hosting service.
They provide very good service. But recently I saw that my site is down.

Then I gone to their service portal.

But I shoked there !! The Server is under attack !! All data including Backups lost !!

They closed their service temporaryly..

:angel: I Lost my site ...

Gosh. That's awful. But it's what you can expect from free hosting sites. Did you backup your data? I do that every day in case something like this happens.

Hopefully you can get some free premium hosting here. I know I do, and it has turned out to be quite useful.

I hope you can get your site running again. Have you contacted the JLK free hosting service? Maybe they can recover at least some of your sites.

I hope you get your site running agin.

Regards,

Thejode.

What data was lost?User Uploaded files or Database? I hope the website sourcecode is safe with you on your PC.