xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nirvaman

How To Get A Huge Traffic For Free learn how to get a huge traffic withour spending a dime

Hi to allWebmasters ,seo professionals and curious ; you are all welcome :angel:I will give you a 3 good and FREE ways and methods to gain traffic , and a huge traffic , i'm not kidding !!let's start :1-Article submission :I wonder why people don't submit articles , i even saw people laughing at me ! but i still believe that article submission is a good way to gain backlinks and traffic.How to do that? this is very simple , you can write your articles your self ,you can write about whatever you think usefull for the others ,or you can find on the net very good articles , then all you have to do is to rewrite them , or translate them if you can , then submit them.To have good results , you need to submit your articles daily ,it's not very difficult for a person to write an article per day , so write your article then submit it , and after a couple of months you will see the difference , you can have a good results after a week or two , but the real results came after two or three months.2-Blog comments:How many Blogs on the net? i personnally don't have the answer , but i know for sure that there are by millions blogs running on the net.you have to choose blogs with high traffic , go visit them and post comments , contribute to the discussion and you will be surprised of the amount of visitors you will be having just from commenting on blog posts , and i'm not speaking about the generous Free backlinks !!All you need is to comment on some blogs on a daily basis , and you will be able to see your traffic growing.3- Forums and Answers websites:Answerin someone's question may help him out , but if will help you for sure!!Forums and answers website are a good place to generate traffic to your website ,you only need to find a time to answer 3 or 4 questions a day , and you will be able to see your traffic growing very soon.Following those free steps ,will only take around an hour a day from your precious time ,but at the end you will see that those FREE steps can generate you traffic more then any other methods or tactics! NB:please don't SPAM , visitors and webmasters hate spammers , and you will never improve your traffic for real with spam.*Internet is a good place for all of us ; keep it clean :P*

good post. don't know if it belongs in tutorials though. you aren't teaching anyone HOW. but it's a very good post for basic traffic generation. people tend to concentrate on blog comments and forum posts and forget about writing articles. once a day though? naw. maybe 1 a week it takes 3 hours just to write a good article and then submit it to the article directories. it's the most ime consuming tasks of the 3, but can potentially drive the most traffic and generate the most backlinks.i do want to add 2 more because they are important for driving traffic. probably more so than the last two you mentioned and those two are social network sites and videos. social network sites have almost come to a plateau though. it will be interesting what the future holds for them but it's still a great way to get traffic if you can concentrate on adding 10 people a day or so. this works especially well if you have something you can give away for free to all your new subscribers that they can't get elswhere without spending money. videos are becoming more and more popular. youtube is getting so popular now with their searches, it has far surpassed every search engine aside from google. talk about a traffic generating machine. everything is going video now and it's paving the way for the future internet. i believe one day, forums will die out like the bbs's of the past. there will be no more submitting articles. everything will be video and the search engine will have to be more accountable for all the videos and rank them accordingly.this brings me to my next point. Xisto will soon become Xisto. a new forum in the making. traffic to forums will slowly die due to the fact that it's easier to watch a good video for anything you want to know. the forums that will last the longest will be the already well established ones. new ones in my opinion wont stand a chance since traffic WILL die down in the forum. that is something i would bet my life on. i liked your post, but you didn't even mention the best traffic generating source.....VIDEO. there are a few ways one can go about it. create your own very well organized video and put some good keywords in the description with your link on the very top, you can place your link in the comment section of high traffic videos, you can even email a video author who isn't really promoting anything in his description to put your link in it if it's relevant to the video. one idea of mine that i know someone will steal eventually is to go to different forums and find good topics and post, that will be your content for your videos. you don't have to be creative. you just have to use your own words that came from another forum. the how to's get a lot of hits. video has grown so fast, there is TONS of copywrited material that is getting stolen and put on the video sites. things are already in the making for that to change soon. i don't really know how yet, but it will change how the video sites operate.

Sorry if i missed the Video part from my brief tut , but yes , it's a hits machine , youtube and dailymotion counts millions of millions of people watching videos per month , thats a large amount of visitors and clicks .Anwii has suggested to upload a video , and try to put your link in the comment area , but i think that we can do even more by posting comments with our links , or video comments , and why not a video that describes how your websites work? in my case it will help people grab their free domain .This trick and many others , can really help us boost our traffic , and make more members/sales , so do never pay for a traffic ; boost it your self !

About the articles, my site only have about 50 articles. Well, it simply because the fact that it is online game based site which only need to be updated every month along with the game itself. Blog comments? It might be good, but most of the times i see that many people exploiting this by posting comments just to promote their site. Forum and answer sites? I don't know about the answer sites, but forum sure helped me a lot, especially when they allow me to put links on my signature. :angel:I don't really get the video way. Can you show me the simple way to explain this one? Maybe with video for quick example? And the best way suited for me at the moment is the social sites (facebook). 50% or so of my visitors come from there, and it's good for announcing somethings to about 4000 people in the same time.

I'd like to add some of my research related to this topic which include some seo too.Write titles of Keywords (Keywords). The inclusion of keywords in the title, allows the press to be well positioned in search results in engines that contain those words. The keywords should be used wisely in order to try to write a title that is interesting and informative as possible. The title must not be longer than 75 characters. Include links to the website. The main reason to distribute a press release is to have links pointing to your website, so it is absolutely important to include these links in the press release.Should try to include your URL at least a couple of times. The first could be the company name with a hyperlink to your homepage. The second time may include an anchor text (use a keyword) and insert a link to a landing page. Insert a good summary. In the initial press release, is a good idea to enter a summary containing the main ideas. This will not only give your readers the opportunity to quickly assess the value of content, but also to provide search engines and social media was a great short article to show results. Publish regularly. The publication of new releases on a regular basis, can have better results in the activity of SEO. We will use a greater number of keywords, to promote new ideas, products and services and to keep this name in the minds of potential customers. A final consideration is to be sure to include all contact information (eg. Email, phone, address, website, etc..) So that they can be contacted by the media and potential customers.

no. you don't write it for social sites or even your blog or website. you write the articles so you can submit them to article directories. people like to use these directories to search for usefull information. they also like to use some of the articles for their own website or blog with the owners permission. with your article, you can post a couple links to your website and information about yourself(the author) at the bottom of the article. article directories usually get higher priority than your own website or blog so your articles can be found easier in the search engines. they are a great way to get yourself known AND your website or blog or whatever you are promoting.

well there is something not clear about article submission. What do you mean by submitting articles You mean submitting on social bookmark sites like digg and similar right??

well there is something not clear about article submission. What do you mean by submitting articles You mean submitting on social bookmark sites like digg and similar right??

You write articles for article directories to fetch traffic to either your site or use affiliate link from article to earn money directly. Your author box on the article directory is most likely to be the dofollow and you can get PR boost because of link-juice from that directory. Plus you can use social bookmarking sites to bring more traffic to either your site or article. Most likely your article directory posted article don't need promotion as such cause search engines have their bots crawling the article directory site frequently. You can increase links to that article if you want but not necessary.

And no, you're not writing for any social bookmarking sites like digg or reddit. Those are bookmaring sites and accept URL of your site that brings you traffic if people like your article and want it to rate up. Social bookmarking sites are good source of traffic but most of the traffic that comes from the social media sites hardly click on ad so only your impressions will increase.

So in this case of social bookmark submission means URL/Story or ariticle info.

en..... I can say these are the basic things all bloggers and webmasters will do at the very beginning. According to what you mention I can also think out some other ways to attract traffic.1. Video pesentation2. Article Writing3. Social Bookmarking Submission4. Google Discussions5. Twitter and Digg..........Are you sure you can handle all of them?

easy to like SEO. But firstly you should optimize your websites and contents. An important point is that you could not spam,which would be banned by webmaster and hurts the brand. The keywords are very important too, you should choose the right keywords and push it. It is a long time work and you could not achieve it before hard work.

Are you sure you can handle all of them?

These things are need to either done it in batches or one at a time. Like 1 day for making backlinks. One day for video presentation and submission. and then social bookmarking submission then article writing etc. Slowly you'll get a grip on things if you do that way. Else you can either outsource or do it in small batches.

These things are need to either done it in batches or one at a time. Like 1 day for making backlinks. One day for video presentation and submission. and then social bookmarking submission then article writing etc. Slowly you'll get a grip on things if you do that way. Else you can either outsource or do it in small batches

Good said Mahesh2k , think that you will have to work all the week , and choose a day for the every activity , if you are developing website for living , then you just need to do all the work YOURSELF.
But if you do it for an extra income , then you can hire someone to do the manual directories submission , at your place .