xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GILSAN

Hello Everyone!

Hi to everyone,My name is Gil, I'm from Madeira, a Portuguese Island in the Atlantic, that is famous for its stunning scenery, its good wine and its embroidery. In the last few years its become even more well known thanks to Cristiano Ronaldo, the world' best soccer player, who was born in Madeira Island.Being a relative newby in the Internet Marketing and web design, I hope that that I can learn and contribute in this forum.Gil :angel:

hi gil, i hope you will enjoy your time here, there are a lot of sections you can write in. the members here are so helpful and cooperative, you will see that your self. also you can learn a lot of things about everything in internet and web designing just by reading topics. have a good time, seea.

hello there, GILSAN, and that's one big HELLO for you :angel:Do you have any connection with christiano ronaldo? You know, in person... I wonder how it feel when a frIend of you become really famous and all that, though i think it won't affect anything with myself :P Anyway, as you can see, Xisto has many section and stuffs to look at. It never fail to amaze me how many things to learn around here before i can call myself an "expert". You should see the web design discussion for yourself and post some useful things too :D Again, welcome to the great community ::-)