xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kuskus

Hi :) Callme Kuskus

Hi kuskus :P and welcome to Xisto.comI'm not gonna correct your english , coz mine is not that correct :angel: , but i am going to tell you something about your name , in united maghreb , we spell it *Couscous* , and it's a traditional dish :DAnyway i just wanted to say welcome , and happy Mycents earning

Welcome kuskus to the Trap 17 forums. This should be a good place to work on your English, you can read others posts and practise with the grammer and syntax. Of course, if you read too many of my posts for study, you could end up sounding like a redneck hillbilly! :angel:

thank's all for you'r help, i'm so appretiated this.

Welcome kuskus to the Trap 17 forums. This should be a good place to work on your English, you can read others posts and practise with the grammer and syntax. Of course, if you read too many of my posts for study, you could end up sounding like a redneck hillbilly! :angel:

ok's.. thank's guy's.. where you are from ?

Hi kuskus :D and welcome to Xisto.comI'm not gonna correct your english , coz mine is not that correct :P , but i am going to tell you something about your name , in united maghreb , we spell it *Couscous* , and it's a traditional dish :o
Anyway i just wanted to say welcome , and happy Mycents earning

Hi again Kuskus :angel:

ok's.. thank's guy's.. where you are from ?

I'm From Algeria and my name is Oualid *You can spell it Waleed in english* ,Nice to meet you Kuskus , and welcome again between us!