xisto Community
Bash

Worst movie ever?

post the worst movie you've seenone of mine, is jeepers creepers - it started to *BLEEP* really badly when they got into it..like what the thing actually was... and when it grew wings.. it just sucked.. but the begining was kinda cool.. a cool concept that turned bad. it would of been 100 times better if it was a person and not a 'monster', in my opinon.here are some others:1. Troll 22. Last House on The Left3. Ghost Ship4. Blair Witch Projectim sure their are more..but these stick out the most in my mind.

The one that really sticks out in my mind is The Karate Kid. what a pissy movie.I could've eaten a chocolate bar in the cinema in front of everyone and it would've been more entertaining..... I said that because this is moderated. What else looks like chocolate?^^

What else looks like chocolate?^^

LOL
but anyway, i thought karate kid was pretty cool (when i was a kid, that is). obviously now it looks really crap

I once convinced 6 of my friends to walk out of "Boyz in the Hood" with me during intermission. We had better things to do. Like hang on a park bench shooting the breeze. Or picking our noses. Hell, punching each other in the face would have been a "better thing".

Now I regret it, because half the time I miss the references to it in spoof comedy movies. It really was all about edumecation...

One movie, one word: Exorcist.You just don't end a movie like that. I sat in the theatre (during the re-relaese) the whole time hoping something would startle me, nothing did. Amd then it ended, and I was really upset! I wanted my money back, I felt so cheated.Doesn't mean I won't go see E:TB though. That one actually looks good... just hope it doesn't have a familiar ending, that's all.

i don't like this movie... the cell. some movies that are worst for me are local films in oour country that has same plot. some were 80's movies, and they even got cheoreographic scenes (with silly dances)... and funny 80's clothes. fortunately, they don't do those kinds of movies right now.

the worst movie that sticks out of my mind would have to be the blair witch project cuz i'm sure if they woulda spent more money it would of been better but no cheap producer decided to give a bunch of teenagers a video camera in the woods lol

i dont think all of the movies that have been said are that badsome were acctually pretty good for their time but as for the worst movie i have seen lately confessions of a teenage drama queeni dont know how i got suckered into watching that movie probably my gf or sisters or something