xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mandla

Scamming People - The New Business Of The Year have you been scammed?

this alicia brink is stalking my threads now. i think she was thinking she was in the dish network scam thread i posted about heri company 2 years ago. they lie on the phone, and now they come to stalk you to lie over the internet. tooo funny! hahahaha they are desperate. DISH NETWORK IS A SCAM

Anwiii,

I deeply apologize you feel we are stalking you. We are in by no means desperate, we are simply trying to assist our customer in every way possible. As you may know the internet is a fast growing internet and a wide spread way for customer to to get out their frustration so why not take that opportunity to assist them as well. I am more then willing to help any DISH Network customer on a personal level via email as well. My personal email address is Alicia.Brink@Dishnetwork.com. Because I am within the executive offices I will be able to provide all DISH customers the personal attention their individual situation requires. We do however still appreciate your feedback and will take it in consideration. Hope you have a great day.

Actually, we have Dish network now, had Direct Tv a few years ago. I actually like it better than Direct Tv, but there really isn't much difference. Both are too expensive for what they are. I hate that you have to pay in one of the higher packages to get the 2 channels that hubby and I both like. We really don't watch that many channels, and could get by with a lot less, but it's not set up that way, which really sucks. They can keep all those shopping channels, and amazingly enough the sports channels too. Would you believe I actually found a man that doesn't give a hoot about profesional sports???? I can't believe I got that lucky!

Hey there SheepDog!

Glad to hear you found the perfect guy! He sounds like a keeper. I would love to help you out on your account. If you can email me the channels you watch with your account number I would be happy to see what I can do for you. It may not be much but its worth a try! My email address is Alicia.Brink@Dishnetwork.com. Have a GREAT day!!!!!