xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SinceUrUp

Logo Request SinceUrUp Puzzle Game Logo for t-shirt

Size: 400x400

Theme: Vector Logo? Possibly Abstract? Just be creative and make it simplistic yet attractive

Render: If you need to?

Colors: Blue/White/Black ?

Text: SinceUrUp.com Puzzle Game is the title (but whatever you think looks best)

Other Effects: Be creative it's up to you. I would like to put this on a t-shirt for the first person to get to the last level of my game.

Thanks for your time.

So... What's the game about? It's hard to work with just the name.

Understandable, the game is a riddle/puzzle game. In the game users navigate to the next level using clues found within each page. It's online based. It's free.

Not sure what else to say about it. My current website header is just an abstract render. Using the colors blue/white/black.

Things I've attempted to create for it already include.. a guy with dry cracked eyes with red veins showing that he is sleep deprived.

An abstract shape Posted Image

The current banner I used is attached. I don't want this to replace it. I want to use this as I said to put on a t-shirt to reward the first person to beat the game. Also, I would like to put it on or use it as a header for the forums that are attached to the website.

Thank you for your time.

post-98927-1269463456_thumb.png

it's a browser game. he has his link on another thread somewhere if you want to have an idea what it's about and the overall look of his site....

it's a browser game. he has his link in his sig if you want to have an idea what it's about and the overall look of his site....

Hmm, I like the concept of a clock and that it's like 2:00 or so as it relates to being unable to sleep. It seems to cover the first U in Ur. What significance does the ^ on the Up have? I'm just curious. Perhaps to help separate each word? The little digital square looking things at the bottom are kind of cool. I found a competitor's banner to be attractive they had things of intelligence/mystery in the banner. I.E. Einstein, Rubik's Cube, hieroglyphics, pi, geometric shapes. I love that you did it in svg format as I can increase it's size for a t-shirt with no problem without distortion.Thanks for your attempt.

Edited by SinceUrUp (see edit history)

The ^ is supposed to relate to the word "up" (though i chose to not merge it with the U under it). You could probably combine all the good parts of each logo to form a new logo.

Well, I've been continuing to think about what would symbolize "SinceUrUp" I tried an owl. As with the phrase, "night owl". It also incorporates intelligence with the "wise owl". My sad attempt was way too cluttered. I tried to make the text a branch with the owl sitting on it. Definitely not vector either.

Posted Image

Well, I've been continuing to think about what would symbolize "SinceUrUp" I tried an owl. As with the phrase, "night owl". It also incorporates intelligence with the "wise owl". My sad attempt was way too cluttered. I tried to make the text a branch with the owl sitting on it. Definitely not vector either.

As an idea, you could try basing your logo on binary clocks. You ever seen a binary clock? They're almost like a puzzle, they take time to "solve," they are based on something that concerns logic, and they represent time.
I wasn't sure if you were still looking for a logo, but if you want, i could find the time to have another go at it.

A few of the binary clocks I saw online looked nice. However, I am doubtful that most would know what it is on first look. Making it hard to represent "since you're up" since it's not very easily memorable. And yes, I'm still looking for a logo.

Edited by SinceUrUp (see edit history)