xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lauruks

Hello Everyone! Any Ideas On A Topic/theme For A New Website?

Hey!

So it has happened that i am away from my home country for several months and i would have plenty of time to expand my knowledge and make some kind of website. It has always been one thing i`d like to do.

The problem is that i am not sure what to make it about and i would like to hear any ideas on topic for a website, smth nice that you have seen while browsing or websites that you like to return to.

Preferably simple and not so hard to develop ideas as i am still almost a complete beginner, even though i have my bachelors in comp. sc.

This is an idea i wanted to develop , but since i've no time !!....It's a tourism website , you can choose a destination , and make a script that handle hotels , restaurants ,appartments , cars rental comparison , suggested destination ,hotels .....etc and a user rating area , where user of your website can rate *hotels , restaurants ...etc* that they have discovered throw your website.This will be a good subject for search engines * they love discussions and backlinks* and a good source for Ca$h money throw ads and suggested items area !Hope i helped you out :angel:I can help you with any questions *if i can* just Pm me !

hi, i hope you luck with your new website, i am looking to see new websites anywhere. about the theme, i suggest if you don't have a specific topic to make a blog, make it using your name so, you don't have to search for a name to your website. also, because it is your personal website, you can write anything you want, and about any topic you know. that way you don't have to worry about topics. good luck.

Just make a general forum if you have no ideas. If this is your first time and it isnt to serious I suggest using simplemachine forums. Easy and free. As for ideas, there are tons of computer help type sites so I would stay clear of that. The best site you could make is something you enjoy a lot.