xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dark

Rugby:england 17 France 18

HiAny rugby fans here?Wow! What a game!A nail bitter til the end. I thought my beloved french team was done at the half down 17-6.But no thanks to french kicker Dimitri Yachvili who scored all 18 points and only missed two far away 50 yarders or so.England scored the only 2 trys of the game but their kickers just couldn't convert much points. Not even an easy drop in the final minute which would have given England a 2 points win.I don't think the best team won today (France), I think the less worse did. England just isn't what it used to be when they won the world title, but they'll be back as France has when they too went downhill in the past.Unbeaten Wales will visit France in Paris in 2 weeks and England visits also unbeaten Ireland.At this point I think it will be between Wales and France for the title as Ireland as already beaten Italy which is a (Supposed) easy win.Best of luck to your teamsPatrick

Fine just rub it in our faces why don't you. I half watched it with my back to the TV but it sure did sound boring.Well anyways go England! even though we lost.

I wouldn't say that France won it. I think England lost the game. 6 missed kicks and a point-blank drop goal at the last moment that should never be missed. well, england missed quite a few good players afer the world cup. And i think after the game against France the English will start to miss Johny Wilkinson quite a bit, don't they? Well... he'll be back in 7-8 weeks or so. but england will not be able to recover from this bad start. It's incredicble though to see they losing by two point in the first and b one in the second. Who wanna bet that they will draw the next game?I think Ireland will win it...maybe a grand slam maybe not. Wales has done pretty well also. ;-)