xisto Community
odomike

Computinghost Payment Option ... Why only paypal?

I was just going through the process of registering the domain and hosting the website for my client through Xisto - Domains. I was kinda disappointed to realize, just at the point when I was about to make the payment that I can only do this through a paypal. Why is this so? Isn't there any other method of payment I could use? I am in Nigeria and I don't have access to a paypal account. Instead I make my online payments via a credit card. This is very frustrating after all my hopes that I was going to host this website.

Please help !!!

As far as I know if they only accept paypal then there's no other option I can think of, you could register your domain through xisto I think they have an option called 2checkout which gives the option to use a credit card.. I could be wrong..

PayPal do accept payment with a credit card (ie. without a PayPal account). When they ask you to login there will be a small link somewhere on the page that says something like "Continue without logging in". It's usually hidden right at the bottom of the page, but it allows you to enter credit card details and pay without using a PayPal account. I use this all the time for sites that only accept PayPal for payment.

As Soviet has already said, if you go to https://support.xisto.com/ and buy through that page, you can pay with 2Checkout, which does not require an account and allows for entry of credit or debit card details as a payment method.

rvalkass is correct. here is a quote from the Xisto - Web Hosting.com faq page....

We accept all types of major credit cards using PayPal and 2Checkout. PayPal enables us to resolve any billing issues as well as provides facilities for easy refunds. If you have further questions regarding payment methods please contact us at sales@Xisto - Web Hosting.com.

so you should have absolutely no problem paying with your credit card as you normally do for your online payment. so if you have any further questions, use the email listed above. that would probably resolve your issues quicker than your post :angel:

Nigerian users can pay using 2checkout which is available on Xisto - Support billing section. Other than 2checkout, you can even use google checkout. Ask Xisto - Support team to accept google checkout they might help you with that. If your google checkout is connected to credit card then you can use it to pay directly instead of going via google checkout. If i'm not wrong then 2checkout works for nigerian users. If not then you're out of luck. You can ask xisto team to see if there is any other payment transfer option available.

I have never used 2Checkout before and I dont know how that works. I will try what rvalkass said about making my payment with the usually hidden credit card option. And if that dont work, then I will write to sales@Xisto - Web Hosting.com

Thanks guys for your help and support. I am still working on getting the website registered and hosted by Xisto - Web Hosting ...

If you want to deposit more than 100 USD, you can send us a wiretransfer. The funds will be added to your credit balance. You can place any orders after that without worrying about payment because your invoices will get marked paid automatically with your credit balance.

Our banking details are as follows for Wire Transfer:-

ICICI Corporate Account

A.C. Name : XISTO CORPORATION

A.C. Number : 015105006317

Bank Name : ICICI Bank Ltd,

Bank Add : Vashi. Navi Mumbai. 400703

Intermediary bank Details

Bank Name : JP MORGAN CHASE, NEW YORK

Swift Code : CHASUS33XXX

Bank Clearing Code : FED ABA 021000021

For credit to:

Beneficiary Bank Account Number : 400808595 USD

Beneficiary Bank Name : ICICI Bank Ltd., Mumbai (India)

Ultimate beneficiary: (our bank details in Mumbai)

Account Name : XISTO CORPORATION

Account Number : 015105006317