xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Roger_Gn1

I Am So Lost... My Names Roger By The Way

I'm trying to set up a free hosting account with Xisto and I have absolutely no idea how? every other free host has been terrible. horrible down times and just terrible service...so im here to try Xisto...

but I have no idea how to get a free hosting account

when I clicked free hosting on the homepage it took me here http://forums.xisto.com/topic/106-free-web-hosting-service-registration-3-easy-steps-to-your-new-free-website/

why is getting an account so difficult? lol

i agree with you get a hosting here is not the simple way you thought. so, write the instructions very carefully.if you want i will give you some tips:- sign up here in the forums.- sign up in xisto which is the area where you can collect my cents system to know how much of dollars you have.- start posting here in the forums, and still active this will increase your cents, but be careful and read the instructions of how to post carefully or you will be dismissed.- when you can get about 2 $ (this is the minimum price for the hosting here) then you can buy a hosting here by your cents you collected.- keep posting here to keep your hosting account.good luck.

why is getting an account so difficult? lol

If it'll make things easier for you, just focus on the steps numbered from 1 through 4 and forget about everything else on that page. Afterwards, you can acquaint yourself with the rules here in hopes of assuring hosting.