xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sheepdog

Tech Problems. where is my post????

I know I have now posted twice about my problem with my web site. They either got removed or I just can't find them here on the forums. I cannot update my site, can't log in. Why do my posts here asking for help keep dissapearing??? It's been down a couple weeks now and even tech support told me to ask here PLEASE HELP

Notice from truefusion:
Moved from Xisto Answers

I know I have now posted twice about my problem with my web site. They either got removed or I just can't find them here on the forums. I cannot update my site, can't log in. Why do my posts here asking for help keep dissapearing??? It's been down a couple weeks now and even tech support told me to ask here PLEASE HELP

Hi,
both of your previous topics are here: Xisto Network Sites ť Support and Feedback ť Questions & Queries

i hope you can find this topic! :angel:

As rejected pointed out, it has been moved to a more appropriate place. The Xisto Answers forum is not the proper forum to be asking questions or bringing up queries about the service. The Xisto Answers forum is for guests, not users, to make topics in. If you ever want to view the posts you made, you can do the following: go to your profile and click on the word "Options" on the left side, near the top where your personal image is. A list will a appear giving you a few options. Pick the one you are interested in.