xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bigboss

Nfs 2

nf2 - need 4 speed 2?ii is my first favorite car game.then i try nfs3, nfs4.. too difficult steering/controlling.nfs5 - porsche, not so nice controlling.then now, i like formula one by electronic-arts EA too.

ya i usually go with honda civic because its cheap and when modified they are pretty good but as i progress i change my cars to different ones i dont really have a favorite what ever goes fast i like. :D

NFS Underground 2 is one of the best arcade-racing games. If you like it, just try Burnout 3 for PS2 or Xbox which is also impressive.My favourite car in NFS Underground 2 is without a doubt Honda Civic and Toyota Celica. :D:D

i found the game entertaining to play but i get annoyed doing the races i have well had until someone stole my ps2 memory card a pegeot 106 in black with green neons :D

NFSU2 was okay, i finally bought srs for pc and it is 100 times better. i'm still waiting for midnight club III:dub edition to come out because that will definatelly blow all these other games away.

U find that Need for Speed Underground 2 is the best tuning and race game all time. My favourite car is Nissan 240SX because i love to race Drag and the Nissan 240SX is the best car for Drag. But i think all cars are in one way good to tune.