xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SinceUrUp

Hello Everyone

How's it going? Let's see, a little about myself... I'm a college student majoring in Computer Engineering, I was in the Infantry (Army), and I am a soccer enthusiast (Playing, not watching). I have a bad habit of purchasing domains, with little income to supplement. I only have about 5-6 at the moment, but I have made a large list of ones I hope to purchase eventually. I have brief knowledge in php, sql, javascript, dhtml, css, c++, java, and probably some others I can't think of at the moment. I spend my free time working on a game similar to Notpron if you have ever heard of that. That's about it for now, thanks for reading.

Welcome to the Xisto Forums. I am also very much into computing and around your age. I play and watch plenty of football and currently in the Manchester united Academy. I also have about 10 domains only about 2 of them in use however have a big heavy income, I am sure you will benefit from this forums with the Post to host service that way you can easily and technically free purchase decent, cheap hosting or a good domain. I also play plenty of games and very rarely review them :angel:. We are basically brothers from another mother loolAnyway enjoy your time here.

Welcome to the Xisto Forums. I am also very much into computing and around your age. I play and watch plenty of football and currently in the Manchester united Academy. I also have about 10 domains only about 2 of them in use however have a big heavy income, I am sure you will benefit from this forums with the Post to host service that way you can easily and technically free purchase decent, cheap hosting or a good domain. I also play plenty of games and very rarely review them :angel: .
We are basically brothers from another mother lool

Anyway enjoy your time here.

I recounted, and I have 7 domains. One of them I will not be renewing in 2011. Manchester United Academy eh? That's awesome. I used to play for The Orlando Ajax, which is a sub team for the Amsterdam Ajax. I played in the Gothia Cup in Gutenberg Sweden, which is probably the highlight of my career. I am sure I will benefit from this forum as well. I don't play that many computer games, I like Texas Holdem online better myself and occasionally play Counter-Strike. Thanks for the welcoming!

Hi SinceUrUp (& Ash-Bash, while I'm at it). This is actually my 1st post in these forums. I'll have to go do my own introduction in a couple of minutes, I guess LOL.I, too, have an interest in programming although it's a hobby and I'm a little old to take my 1st computer course ( :angel: ) so I doubt I'll end up doing it "professionally". I may end up picking your brains at some point when I start my website.I'm also bigger on being a sports participant than a spectator. I played both hockey and softball recreationally for around 35 years (I'm Canadian) and quite poorly I might add.Nice to sort of meet both of you. Catch you later and have funRael

How's it going? Let's see, a little about myself... I'm a college student majoring in Computer Engineering, I was in the Infantry (Army), and I am a soccer enthusiast (Playing, not watching). I have a bad habit of purchasing domains, with little income to supplement. I only have about 5-6 at the moment, but I have made a large list of ones I hope to purchase eventually. I have brief knowledge in php, sql, javascript, dhtml, css, c++, java, and probably some others I can't think of at the moment. I spend my free time working on a game similar to Notpron if you have ever heard of that. That's about it for now, thanks for reading.

Welcome to Xisto SinceUrUp! Notpron is a pretty addicting game haha. I'm interested to see how your game comes out. Be sure to private message me when ever you finish it ha. Enjoy your stay here.

Running With Scissors, It will always be a work in progress as I intend to continue to build on it and add more levels. Thanks for the welcoming. -----------------------------------------Sadly enough, I just purchased another domain lol. At least, I put one up for auction. So the count should stay at 7 after the other one sells.