xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kjtrini

Im Kjtrini

Hello there my username is Kjtrini, I am a fun person, i play football basketball tennis track and cross country.I have an xbox live gamertag and it is :Kjtrini message me if you want to play a game of call of duty modern warfare 2

Woot Woot... looks like I am back on track with being the first person to welcome you to the wonderful community. Anyway, I've written so many welcome posts, that I use the same over again because (well at least I think) it explains the Mycent system pretty well, which can defintley be confusing to new members.

<automated message provided by your new friend Spyda>
Anyway, hey there kjtrini... welcome to Xisto. The premise of Xisto is that people like you and I can post on these forums and get free web hosting while doing so. The way all of this works is Xisto uses a credit system called 'MyCent.' With MyCent, every time you post you earn credit based on how much quality that post is. The more quality posts you make, the more MyCent you earn. Once you earn enough MyCent, you can then exchange your MyCent for free web hosting, domain names, ect. One thing to note about MyCent and Xisto is it's the quality of the posts that matter not the quanity.

Quality > Quanity

Somebody could easily make 100 posts and earn a set of Mycent, yet somebody else could only post 10 posts but earn MORE Mycent because his/her posts were longer, more thorough and contributed more. That's the way the MyCent system is built, so keep that in mind while you are browsing around the forums.

If you are still unsure about the whole Mycent system even with my length explanation, you can view this link where Opqaue(The site admin) goes into even more detail

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/62216-everything-about-mycents-your-virtual-money-mycents-credit-system-30-point-system/

One thing you also should do is read the forum rules. The rules and the readme are all located here:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

That's all... have fun and if you need anything you can always PM me if you would like :angel:

</automated message provided by your new friend Spyda>

Hi kjktrini welcome to trap 17.com the best forum community in all the internet where you will can get a lot of fun and of course all the webhosting that you can desire to realize your website projects. Oh my god you have like 10 dollars in negative balance what did you do my friend? I have to say you that you have to read the rules to be cool with the moderators and admins because they are like eagles searching in the internet if you have copy/paste something fron the internet. Here you will get a lot of information and of course some professionals that can help you if you have technical problems with your site or something like that. Please feel free to make a topic in the help forum and they will help you because this is a great community to share the knowledge that all we have. So your projects here will grow because you will have the most important thing in a website project that is the hosting and you will get all the free web hosting here that you want and you only have to make some good quality post here and earn MyCents and collect them enough to buy your first hosting logic plan. So here you will get a lot of fun too. There isn?t anything more fun than talk with somebody and here you will can talk with a lot of members that like you want to share their thinkness and help between them. You are very important for the community so please fell free to request help if you need. And please read the rules because I can note that you have a huge quantity of negative balance and that is very bad for you I can?t imagine all the work that you will have to do to get out of that huge hole where you are rigth now. But with a little of work and discipline you can do it faster than quit and believe me that if you quit to your projects only for this you will be very sorry. So welcome again and remember to request help please because I can see that you need help to understand how the Mycents system works. Bye.

Hello there, kjtrini. I guess you are the first person i ever seen who registered yesterday and lost almost 10 dollars with only 11 posts. Which i assume that you got like 1 dollar in every posts, yet they got deleted afterwards. That just so amazing, i like that sound :angel: Anyway, just read those posts above me and you should be fine. I'm dead serious here, read the forum rules and regulations carefully before something bad happened.At any rate, welcome to Xisto :P

Hi! @KjTriniYou've racked up a pretty huge negative balance there in your myCENTs, and that's with only eleven posts! Oh, don't worry you'll be able to get back in the black in no time. All it takes is a couple of looong posts and you'll be raking in the virtual cash for ordering web hosting packages pretty soon.BTW, one of the things that didn't strike me at first when I ordered my web hosting packages is that you can run multiple websites with the same web hosting package - I went for two really basic packages (the Logic Plans for $1.95 per month with a gigabyte of space, and 10 gigabytes of transfer bandwidth) since I didn't expect to do anything serious with the web hosting. It turns out that since the Logic Plan supports up to 5 MySQL databases, I can host five different websites with the same plan!Apart from the myCENTs credits and the hosting packages, I'm sure you'll find the people at Xisto to be quite friendly and helpful. The folks help each other out with technical difficulties that they experience with their hosting packages, troubleshooting PHP open-source applications, and developing some PHP applications of their own. There are some insanely cool graphic designers on the Trap too, so if you need any help with web or graphics design, you can get a hand with it from one of the members.