xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
discomatt

Here To Help With Php Hey all

Figure it's rude to just barge into Tech/Web Programming forums without introducing myself.I've been a PHP coder for about 6 years now, used to be a mod @ phpfreaks, and love the idea of having my hosting paid for by simply doing what I enjoy doing.Looking forward to helping you guys with PHP, SQL, RegEx, JavaScript and maybe even the occasional PS tutorial... just please don't ask me to code for you - I love to help, but only to those ready to put the effort in to learn :angel:

Hey discomatt!It's good to have you on-board. There are a lot of PHP folk on the Trap 17, so you will feel right at home.I have been developing software with the Microsoft .NET framework and it's been a couple of months since I've been working with PHP. There are very few PHP jobs in this part of the world when compared to the ASP.NET jobs so I only get to work with PHP after I end my shift on my day job.I haven't been on PHP Freaks but I have heard a bit about it. The IRC channel seemed to be a bit too quiet while I was trying it - I was talking to myself :-( Perhaps it's just the time zone difference.Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay at Trap 17. Lots of large original posts will get you lots of credits with which to order hosting packages.

Hello discomatt and welcome to Xisto where you wil can make your website dreams true. Here you will find all the tools to start your website and get Mycents to earn you hosting plan. It?s incredible 6 years encoding PHP and I am only starting to learn that beatiful code. It?s hard to learn PHP like me because I have never learned C++ or foxpro or another programation language. Well, welcome again to this fantastic forum where you will get a lot of fun posting here and helping to the other members because a lot of people need help with php here. You have to make 20 good quality post to start receiving your hosting package and it?s easy to start only make post with 26+ works related with the theme of the conversation. The knowledge that will find here is invaluable because all the forum is filled of webmasters ready to help you because this a real community and you are free to post anything related with the forums. I recommend you go to the tos section to understand all the rules and know how can you avoid some warnings avoiding some bad practices that fall the new members of this website. Please don?t copy/paste content from another site. Because the moderators team and the administrators of this forum are good searching if the content posted here is in another site... The idea is that Xisto.com is new, fresh content and if you copy paste from another website you only will get banned and lost your hosting package until the moderators release your account and allow you comeback. So please dont fall on that trap. But welcome again and remember that you are free here to post your thinkness because there are a lot of people that want to read yours. Welcome and start your website projects to run here in the best forum community in all the internet Xisto.com

Hey! We totally need more people like you! It's nice that you're into tech/webprogramming and other things! You'll fit in the community very well. But anyways, welcome! This is a forum that is based on general and technical and basically anything I suppose, you can make topics about the world! But you should sign up for MYcents which is virtual cents to buy webhosting, or virtual space online! Just remember to make 20 quality NOT QUANTITY posts, don't spam and remember to quote the pages of the internet that you haven't typed out or else you will be in a negative with your MYcents, and that's not very good, since you want to earn just like the rest of us! It's free too! You just must write a quality post, not a quantity post! But it should/could be a combination of both! I suppose typing properly, and educating people with knowledge helps a lot and you will surely earn your hosting very well!You should also remember that there was rules, so I highly suggest you visit the rules area, so you can check them all and be knowledgeable of what you CAN say/do and what you CAN'T say/do. Also remember if you are copying and pasting quotes from other areas, you should learn BBcode, it's also in the rules where you can also find more depth information about MYcents! And then you will understand more. So when you login, you should also check your e-mail... and connect it with the other e-mail you're using on the forum. So there's 2 sites, the hosting site and the forum site, they have to be signed up with the same e-mail or else you won't earn MYcents! and that is really not a good thing, it'll be a shame to not be able to buy webhosting :angel:So anyway, if you need anything I'm here and you can MSG me or post or something. enjoy your stay! And remember to not break any rules or else it might result in negative MYcents.. or a ban/suspension!

A few words about iGuest and users with the prefix iG: These aren't regular, registered users. iGuest is a special account that allows guests to post in the forums without having to register with the forums.

Welcome to Xisto, Please enjoy your time signed up here. This is a wonderful place to be please enjoy it as much as possible and maybe share the knowledge that you have with specific subjects.

Hai ther discomatt!Welcome to Xisto! there are a bunch of coders here, both newbie and expert so you'll fit in just fine! :Pand yes it is cool to earn hosting and domains just by posting :o in the short time i've been here I've already bought 2 top-level domains :angel:Hope your stay here is pleasant! if you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to ask :D