xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rauck

Hi Im Rauck Introducing

Dont worry about the english you only have to post with the basic english and quote all the content in another language.Welcome to Xisto.com this forum is yours here you will can get a lot of fun and free web hosting of course. The hosting service is one of the best in the world and believe me you will not need another server in all your life. Here in trap 17 you will find a lot of information and knowledge for every question that you maybe will have with your website project.First of all you have to read the TOS and understand all the steps to get your free web hosting and start to make MyCents later and you will save a lot of time because I waste a lot of time posting before understand the rules and all the steps.This forum has a good group of moderators and admins and here you only will find good information, and I say you this because one of the practices here that maybe can put in danger your project is being copying/pasting from another forum information.... this is spamming and avoid to fall in this practices please...Welcome again and start to post now and make a lot of MYcents.Bye.

Hey welcome to Xisto and as fermin25 said, read the ToS before start posting before you waste your time because at first I didn't know how myCENT worked until someone suggested me to read the ToS which I did.Oh and if you want any tips I can give you 1 in order to get more myCENT. First thing you need to do is in each post, try to post as much as you can with useful information in it. It will easily get you more myCENT and allow you to get your free hosting services faster.Once again, welcome to Xisto and I hope you enjoy your stay. Don't be scared to ask, everyone in this forum is nice and friendly :angel:

Hey Rauck, what does that mean anyways? Your English is very good for someone who is francais :angel: I think you are awesome! So you probably know about the MYcents topic, like how you should post long posts with good english and a fair length to earn a decent amount of MYcents. You should also connect your e-mail with the hosting site, (the one you're using for this one) so it connects and runs smoothly. Then you will be set up to post and learn from the other members, cause this is the main function of a forum, to learn which is great! You should always post useful information that makes sense, so it doesn't end up being labeled spam, or something that isn't decent then you will lose MYcents, so I highly suggest you don't spam at all, or else it will be a lost cause kind of.I must also bring up the BBcoding! If you are using information from another site (copy and past kind of) you will need to quote it in BBcode, if you look on the rules there is a site for bbcoding and it'll show you how to use it. The coding is simple, just make sure you do that because that's one example of a post being considered as spam, and you may get negative MYcents, depending on how much you spammed and how much you earned for that post/topic. So bb code is essential for this forum.But other than the spamming and the negative MYcents, this place is awesome I will swear to you that you will learn a lot and gain education and knowledge from these posts! Your brain will feel refined and open, it is nice to know intelligent people.Anyways that about wraps it up, oh also you could MSG me if you need anything or something, I am here to be nice and kind and help you in any way.:P