xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tramposch

Sotw #7 - Voting Vote for your favourite

Vote for your favourite!  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Voted for TrueFusion :angel: It looks awesome! Good luck to everyone! @Soviet Rathe :The signature looks rather plain and the text (black) doesn't mix with the background (blue). @Baniboy:Pretty good sig but its only got 1 color and 1 element. BTW i like the text :P@rvalkassLooks awesome but i just truefusion's better...they look kinda the same though @TramposchWould have been my 2nd choice had it been so plain and the black overlaps don't exactly match. Also, how do you do that overlapping thing? You do that for all your sigs but i just cant figure out how.

@TramposchWould have been my 2nd choice had it been so plain and the black overlaps don't exactly match. Also, how do you do that overlapping thing? You do that for all your sigs but i just cant figure out how.

I can add a tut on how to do it if you add one on how to do your sig stuff that everybody loves :angel:

Sure, I think im gonna do just that :P But you better keep your end of the deal :angel:

I can add a tut on how to do it if you add one on how to do your sig stuff that everybody loves :D

@Baniboy:Pretty good sig but its only got 1 color and 1 element. BTW i like the text :P

Yes, the elements were beyond my control (kinda), you can see why if you look at the XCF file I provide in the entry thread. I tried to make it as meaningless as possible. But, you can see a face in there if you look hard enough :D And I'm gonna assume that last sentence was sarcastic because I myself hate what I did with the text! It was midnight, tired eyes and everything... :P I'm waiting for that tut btw! Maybe I can make a GIMP version of it (with your permission, of course). :o

BTW truefusion, why there are multiple male gender symbols in your entry? :angel: And are those pluses meant to say something?

those aren't pluses. those are x's. you're supposed to click on them to close out the circles. it works. try it :angel:

BTW truefusion, why there are multiple male gender symbols in your entry? :P And are those pluses meant to say something?

truefusion gets my vote! I am lately drawing towards designs very similar to tf's renders/designs. I recently helped a friend of mine design a cover and used similar background to design covers. She really, really liked it and I was very pleased with the outcome. I think it may be the fad of this year...Tramposch, keep up the good work! GFX Crew you guys are doing great!!!

@BaniBoy: I am working on the tutorial and sure you can make a gimp version of it. I think we know who the winner is... :PEarly Congrats before Ol'Tramp closes the thread :D unless...rvalkass makes a comeback :angel: