xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
demo100

Hello People

I would like to introduce myself, my name is Demo and I am, and hope to be a video game designer (one day)I have limited experience with programing, graphic design, and well computers in general :P Although I am working hard to learn. For the past 2 years I have taught myself, HTML, JavaScript, and some using Microsoft Applications, such as excel, word, and MS Access. For the Graphic design I have used all kinds of applications bu so far only 1 has been able to keep interested and that is google sketchup.I hope one day to design and program and host a real top of the line MMORPG that is free, simple to play, and has 100% players involvement in the story line. I never want to hear that this is not possible, nothing is impossible if you truly want it :PI have hosted some websites in the past, but mostly static web pages using HTML, bu thave been exploring other avenues to make my pages more interesting and interactive.What I am working to learn, right now I am trying to understand PHP, MySQL, and Flash, although they are still very foreign to me, but working on it.So then now that you know my ambitions, the simple question is why after 2 years I still dont know that much :D Well unfortunatly time is not on my side. Although now I have a job that allows me to go online, I ususally don;t have that much time to learn, usually 10 minutes there 10 minutes here, it takes time, not impossible, but does take time. Although I can say this I am determined. At home I have a beautiful little boy, and loving wife, that well...just wont let me stay on teh computer long enough :angel: although I don;t mind to much.I am an avid gamer, D&D for almost 20 years, playing since the original nintendo, and play all kinds of MMO, and other types of games online.I hope to be meeting some new people on here usually small communities like this are great place to meet new people with same interest. looking forward to hearing from you all :o

hey bud, welcome to trap! yup, this is a little community, but the knowledge here is pretty huge and diverse. i've been here for 4 years and love it here.i like your passion. it doesn't matter if your knowledge is limited. everyone's knowledge is limited in one way or another, but it's the passion that drives us. so if that is what you really want to do, then i have no problem believing that you will be able to create an mmorgp that is top of the line and will draw in thousands of people just by word of mouth.i've played a couple in the past. i liked 'm. i just don't have any knowledge of how you would go about a start up. all i can offer is think big long term, but think small short term. maybe start out your learning experience by building a small version and get a couple hundred to play while you fullfill your long term goals of creating something bigger and better while you are learning.is demo what you go by in other places? when i first saw your account in the shout box, i was thinking, hmmmm "demo"...."demo account"....not a real user.....just cheacking things out to see if it's the place for him.... :angel: anyway, hope you like it here. give it some time. link your account with xisto so you can collect some mycents which can eventually be converted to free hosting and even a free top level domain. it would be a great start in what you are trying to accomplish.everyone starts out at the bottom in life. it's those who are passionate and dedicated about something that seem to excel in what they do and eventually become known in what they do. it takes time and patience and the mindset to never give up.WELCOME demo!

Hi and welcome to the best forum community in all the internet here in Xisto.com you will get a lot of fun and information and of course all the webhosting that you can need. First you have to make 20 good quality post. A good quality post is a post where you have to use more than 26 words and with coherency with the theme in the post of course. It is not permitted to post information from another forum or website. Believe that is not an option because I tried it and I got banned from the forum. So you can avoid all this problem making your own post with quality content.Here in Xisto you will get a lot of fun because all the forums have good information and all the discussions have actuality and the design of the forum is professional with a good team of moderators or administrators. Please read all the instructions in the TOS section about how to get your free logic hosting plan and how to start to host your websites here in Xisto.com using your Xisto - Support/billing area.So I desire you good luck in your project and I incentivate you to continue learning PHP and all the programation languages that wil save you in more than an ocassion to pay a lot of money in support. Believe me.So welcome here and start to make good quality post and saving money using the free web hosting of Xisto.Bye.

ok. i have to admit something. i actually starred at this one paragraph for 3 minutes. yea....three minutes laughing and wondering what the @#$%. if there was really a forum like this, i would run and never look back. i seriously hope fermine is using a sense of humor and nothing is too terribly wrong mentally because i really don't want to be laughing for the wrong reasons.....

First you have to make 20 good quality post. A good quality post is a post where you have to use more than 26 words and with coherency with the theme in the post of course. It is not permitted to post information from another forum or website. Believe that is not an option because I tried it and I got banned from the forum. So you can avoid all this problem making your own post with quality content.

Welcome to trap 17 with intelligent staff and knowledgeable posts and topics, one place you know you will get educated on. Xisto is a place where you earn MYcents and it's quickly done, post a lot of posts and interesting and quality posts, so you can gain some of the good stuff too. lol. and don't forget to register with the hosting website with the same e-mail so you don't lose your Mycents, cause this is really worthwhile to gain points and to earn a website. I hope you enjoy the forums and the community, i'm sure you will! I'm sure you will love this community and not want to quit as well, plus you can earn a website and other nice things.Keep in mind that you must make quality posts, long too, but with a lot of sense and knowledge and you can't just write anything it has to be educational and smart so not only do you learn off them but they learn off you as well. Honestly, I would never quit this forum, it's awesome, I've learned so many things just by being on here for a few weeks, and i come online at least once a week or so.Also keep in mind, that when you're making a post quote anything that is not yours, you can learn a lot about the BB code system, it's in the rules (all the codes), that way you don't get into trouble with the staff and you will be an awesome member by working out and helping out.If you ever need something you can msg me on here. :angel: