xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kleong

Need For Speed Shift

I just hope it's better then Need For Speed Pro Street.. that was literly the worst NFS game they ever made. hardly no car customization, boring gameplay, and the graphics were defiantly a step-down from carbon... I might buy Shift from ebay if anyone's selling it cheap :angel:

Hi!I'm still glued to Need For Speed: Undercover since I got it last month. I'm not sure if my hardware can take any of the stuff that Need For Speed: Shift can throw at it, as Undercover feels a little sluggish too.After playing Undercover, I can tell that the first person view of racing games is overrated. Unless you can see around, you can't really play well and Need For Speed seems to think I need the first person view for the Highway Pursuit and I have to switch camera views to be able to get through the traffic. A screenshot posted for Need For Speed: Shift shows a first person view and although the dashboard and the drivers' hands add some realism to the view, it isn't more playable than the third person camera view.Although Need For Speed is a really neat gaming series, I still have a preference for Grand Theft Auto. I got hooked onto Grand Theft Auto III, and then moving up to Grand Theft Auto Vice City, and Grand Theft Auto San Andreas was the next logical step. However, Grand Theft Auto 4 hasn't seen much adoption although it is the first version to officially support multiplayer game play, including LAN gaming.

I have enjoyed all the Need For Speed Titles, ever since Undercover came out :o Need for Speed games have never been about racing as a whole, its always about the franchise and that feel... no racing game ever came closer than that. But since people have gotten bored, they changed it to mostly racing and going all out. In this series they have introduced the word tour concept and also the level-up system, by points. The controls are kind of hard but the graphics and scenery make up for it :D The sound effects are the best! It sounds like your are almost running over pavements and stop signs with a Porsche with 5 cop cars at your tail! They have also added a top noch soundtracks with the latest and hit songs. The Live feature is pretty cool but they should improve it as when the green light blinks, everyone starts racign and it turns into a crash race :P But overall its a good game that i enjoy very much and i would recommend it if you have computer that can handle that awesome graphics :angel:

Hi!
I'm still glued to Need For Speed: Undercover since I got it last month. I'm not sure if my hardware can take any of the stuff that Need For Speed: Shift can throw at it, as Undercover feels a little sluggish too.

After playing Undercover, I can tell that the first person view of racing games is overrated. Unless you can see around, you can't really play well and Need For Speed seems to think I need the first person view for the Highway Pursuit and I have to switch camera views to be able to get through the traffic. A screenshot posted for Need For Speed: Shift shows a first person view and although the dashboard and the drivers' hands add some realism to the view, it isn't more playable than the third person camera view.

Although Need For Speed is a really neat gaming series, I still have a preference for Grand Theft Auto. I got hooked onto Grand Theft Auto III, and then moving up to Grand Theft Auto Vice City, and Grand Theft Auto San Andreas was the next logical step. However, Grand Theft Auto 4 hasn't seen much adoption although it is the first version to officially support multiplayer game play, including LAN gaming.

nfs after the hot pursuit every game is still awesome with superb gfx but no doubt this shift had taken it to a new place and untouched in the gaming world.

Though shift n prostreet came after most wanted but still nfs mw gained more popularity n still for multiplayer as well as career mode wise nfs mw took more gamers attracted according to me .....!! nfs mw has the lowest bugs and max. stability if look into the records of nfs series by ea games and still as per wcg mostwaned is setup till now !!any thing you wanna know about nfs mostwaned ....pm me !! keep gaming !!

I pretty much quit NFS once Most Wanted came out. I realized I was paying to play the same game over and over, only with different graphics. It's kind of like upgrading from Madden NFL 2008 to 2009 to 2010 to 2011; it's a waste without any real additions.