xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
herman80

Hi All New comer

hey herman. glad you can join us. i would suggest that you read our guidlines here at Xisto. also know that copying from other website without the quote tags are not permitted. it's pretty laid back here and the rules are pretty much common sense.

if you are here for webhosting or a domain name, you have come to the right place :angel: but make sure your content is original....

hi all...
I'm newbie here.....
i will introduce my self, my name herman, i'm from indonesia....
i like indonesian food, hmmmm........

Welcome to the Xisto, Herman. It's good to see more people from my own country, and more quality posts from them, because you know, most of them can't last long around here... Well i hope you can enjoy your time posting here and earn many myCENTs (that if you want the free web hosting) :angel: Well anyway, like anwii said, read the forum rules and guidelines is a must. It might be common thing in some forums, but because of the myCENT system and the free web hosting offered, now it's kind of strict and should be read carefully so you won't caught in trouble or having negative myCENTs. :P

Hey herman welcome to the best forum community in all the internet Xisto.com where you will get a lot of fun and you will find a lot of good information. Indonesia is a very beatiful country and you must be happy living there. Here in trap 17 you will find everything you need to make a good website and get a lot of fun too. The professional team that will help you here is very very good and believe once you have the 20 good quality post to get your logic hosting plan is cuestion of days to start optimizing your site and getting all the visitors that you need to make your website popular in the internet. So here you will get a lot of fun, good information and knowledge. Althougth here the moderators are very stricted so I don?t recommend you to copy/paste from anothere website and fall in warn status because there are a lot of problems to get out of the warn status believe me I fell in warn status once and I couldn?t buy a domain name. But I am very happy for you because now you are here and believe you never will have to go away because here you will get free hosting, fun and a professional team working behind you and assist you everytime you need.In Indonesia lives the three guy rigth? I watched him in the Discovery Channed and it?s very impacting so but you maybe never watched him because Indonesia is a very big country.Asia is a very big continent and I never had go there. I was to go Japan once but I couldn?t because here in my country a Hurrican destroy all the avation industry.So welcome again and enjoy your time here. Bye.

Hey Herman!

<automated message brought to you Spyda>
Welcome to Xisto. The premise of Xisto is that people like you and I can post on these forums and get free web hosting while doing so. The way all of this works is Xisto uses a credit system called 'MyCent.' With MyCent, every time you post you earn credit based on how much quality that post is. The more quality posts you make, the more MyCent you earn. Once you earn enough MyCent, you can then exchange your MyCent for free web hosting, domain names, ect. One thing to note about MyCent and Xisto is it's the quality of the posts that matter not the quantity.

Quality > Quanity

Somebody could easily make 100 posts and earn a set of Mycent, yet somebody else could only post 10 posts but earn MORE Mycent because his/her posts were longer, more thorough and contributed more. That's the way the MyCent system is built, so keep that in mind while you are browsing around the forums.

If you are still unsure about the whole Mycent system even with my length explanation, you can view this link where Opqaue(The site admin) goes into even more detail

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/62216-everything-about-mycents-your-virtual-money-mycents-credit-system-30-point-system/

One thing you also should do is read the forum rules. The rules and the readme are all located here:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

That's all... have fun and if you need anything you can always PM me if you would like :angel:

</automated message brought to you Spyda>

Hey Herman, how is it in Indonesia? I like Indonesian food as well! I also like Italian food, chinese food too! Any type of food really..but anyways onto the MYcents. So MYcents is virtual money you can spend on webhosting or webstorage! You have to connect your e-mail to the hosting site though.. the e-mail from this forum, it's really easy! :angel: You also have to write high quality posts and don't spam! High quality posts are long, that has meaning and effort in it, like if you just copy and paste that's a low quality post, because it's not yours! Which is why you should also learn about BB code so you can quote it with bb code, and it won't count as spam, which is awesome. Don't worry though, spam is really easy to avoid since I'm sure you're a good memberIf you spam you will have negative MYcents it depends what you put and what your topics were about and how much you didn't quote and how low the quality was. And the length. So when you copy and paste remember to quote it with BB code! BB code is a must for this forum to work properly and for you to follow and obey the rules this forum outputs, because if you don't you might lose MYcents, and that's not good cause then you can't buy hosting! and that's not very nice. I hope you really enjoy this forum, because the rules aren't much just don't spam and be polite since this community is polite and knowledgeable, you could be the same too and gain some MYcents and maybe some education around this forum! I think you should also check out the rules just for an overview, it even discusses MYcents in more depth so you can properly comprehend them instead of just reading what I'm saying. If you ever need anything, you can MSG me, and then it's all good, I think you will enjoy this forum and post on some of my topics! then we can get to know each other and see each other's interests! Ah, I hope you enjoy this forum :P