xisto Community
web_designer

Best Sport To Loose Weight After Pregnancy

what is the best sport that helps mom to loose weight after pregnancy. in the last two years i loosed most of the weight i gained when i was pregnant. but still have about 5 kilos i want to loose even i am now in range but i want to loose more. although, i make a diet all the time, do sport 2-3 times a week, but still my weight swing high and low, any ideas can help. thank you.

best sport to lose weight? hands down.....SWIMMING. it works all your body muscles and is a cardio workout if you push yourself hard enough. so not only are you toning the rest of your body, you are burning calories and fat at the same time. it's a GREAT sport to lose weight and tone your body! although when you are swimming alone, i doubt it can really be considered a sport :angel:

what is the best sport that helps mom to loose weight after pregnancy. in the last two years i loosed most of the weight i gained when i was pregnant. but still have about 5 kilos i want to loose even i am now in range but i want to loose more. although, i make a diet all the time, do sport 2-3 times a week, but still my weight swing high and low, any ideas can help. thank you.

low impact aerobics might be the way to go.heavy cardio, full body workout.swimming, as suggested, works as wellonce you begin your workouts, you might not loose weight.About 20 years back, I moved to a desk job and gained several pant sizes, but only a few pounds. (about 15)I started jogging, swimming and some light Gym work.I lost the pant sizes, but actually gained a couple of pounds because muscle weighs more than fat, so it depends on your fitness level and body mass to see if you will lose size or weight.

20 degrees incline fast pace walking for 30 minutes a day burns about 300 calories. You consume about 200 less calories per day. That totals 500 calories less intake.500 calories (negative) x 7 (days) = 3500 calories. This is about 1 lbs of fat. So if you do this every week, you should lose 1 lbs per week.This is governed by your daily calorie intake. You need to find out what's your intake and adjust to your diet. For example, if you are suppose to take in about 2800 calories per day according to your age, height, body weight etc, you should not eat more than 2600 calories and do fast incline walking for 30 minutes (or more if you can take it).Do not consume too much water as water will "show" as body weight. As always, moderation is the best diet and weight control.

very interesting ideas, especially about calories. i remember i read that some where else, but i forget about it. i will try to get balance. also, i know swimming is a great sport , but the problem is i am now in turkey. the weather is so cold to swim even in closed swimming pool. the same thing for jogging, it is too cold to run. adding to all of that sitting in front of the computer all day. all these things make people getting weight. don't you think that.

very interesting ideas, especially about calories. i remember i read that some where else, but i forget about it. i will try to get balance. also, i know swimming is a great sport , but the problem is i am now in turkey. the weather is so cold to swim even in closed swimming pool. the same thing for jogging, it is too cold to run. adding to all of that sitting in front of the computer all day. all these things make people getting weight. don't you think that.

In that case, go for aerobics. You dont need to go outdoor. All that is required is maybe a yoga mat, music on the background or the dvd running those aerobic coaching stuff and just follow it.

I reccomend you "slow jogging".No need to run fast. It is almost same speed with walking.Calories-out is 1.6 times than walking.30 minutes/day is ok.Slow jogging is aslo good for knee and ankle.

I am a swimmer and a cross country runner. I'll tell you right now I gain weight during swimming and lose it in cross country. THis is only becuase I have no fat haha so I'm just gaining muscle in swimming. So either way you are burning carbs. They are both really good sports and suggest them both. Good luck