xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kleong

Ramsey Suffer A Broken Leg

Ramsey suffered a broken leg after a tackle by Shawcross in Arsenal 3-1 win at Stoke. This is the 3 time in 5 years that Arsenal have had an player suffering such a bad and serious injury.The picture of leg after the tackle is not a good sight.Hope that Ramsey will recover soon.

This is sort of off-topic I guess, but what sport are you talking about? It seems like Soccer (football you probably call it) and what country is the sport played it. I never heard Arsenal... is that a player or a team? Sorry for my ignorance just wanting to know more :angel:

i believe arsenal is a soccer league in england. so what sucks about this is that this guy was only 19 and he just blew any sort of chance to making any money playing soccer. i'm not really in to soccer myself. i had armenian friends who would watch nothing BUT soccer. every time i would walk in to their homes, soccer would be on the t.v.. if there was a game on, they would find it. i'll watch it now and then if usa is playing....or maybe galaxy...other than that, i'll stick with basketball and football. i even stopped watching baseball.

anyway, my sympathy for this guy. he probably had a lot of hopes and dreams of playing and making it big. now they are all crushed. a broken leg or even a small fractured one doesn't heal quick and will never be 100% ever again. soccer is like 90% feet and legs....if he broke his arm during a tackle, it would have been a lot different as you don't use your arms that much.

and a tackle? there is no tackling in soccer haha i would like to see that footage....

here's a video of some of arsenals amazing goals i found on youtube. http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

This is sort of off-topic I guess, but what sport are you talking about? It seems like Soccer (football you probably call it) and what country is the sport played it. I never heard Arsenal... is that a player or a team? Sorry for my ignorance just wanting to know more :angel:

Edited by anwiii (see edit history)

ouch! well, from looking at the video, it was obvious it wasn't intentional. he also had better position on the ball. i think it's just one of those freak accidents. i don't know about giving the guy a red card for that though unless he had already received a yellow.i wonder how it got broken though. i couldn't really tell from the video. i couldn't tell if it was from the guy kicking him or if he just fell on it funny....