xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
deadmad7

2012 Exposed: Disasters Today Part Of Circle Of Prophecy 2012 exposed earthquake haiti chile prophecy disaster iraq

2012, the END?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2012 is approaching with startling rapidity. There is little room for doubt.
On the heels of the Haitian earthquake, this morning, arrived a powerful 8.8 Magnitude earthquake striking Chile, which hugs 6,435 kilometres of the Pacific coastline of South America. Hitting Concepcion, south of Greater Santiago (the major population center --40%), the government has closed the airport and urged its citizens to remain calm.

The world's 5th largest exporter of wine, Chile too has been affected by the world financial crisis. As of 2009, approximately $21 billion has been lost from its pension plan.

Chile has faced major earthquakes before though. In 1583, in the same location, an estimated 8.3 Magnitude occurred.

Now and then, such powerful earthquakes produce tsunamis. Easter Island, the Galapagos and other locations sit only a few hours from Chile. Which means that some places have already been evacuated. If a tsunami hits, theoretically it could be hundreds of feet high. The destruction would be unimaginable.

Whats going on? Is the world coming to an end? Are we living in the last days?

If the Mayan prophecy is correct, more earthquakes will occur during the run up to 2012.

To what do the signs and portents point? According to the Bible, just prior to the Second Advent there will be a series of natural disasters. These tumultuous events advise mankind that the Second Advent is imminent.

Matthew 21:11 states: There will be great earthquakes, and in various places famines and pestilences; and there will be terrors and great signs from heaven.

The Seventh Trumpet of Revelation 11 heralds the Second Advent. Verse 13 records that just prior to Gods descent to earth the city of Jerusalem will be destroyed by a tremendous earthquake. And at that hour there was a great earthquake, and a tenth of the city fell; seven thousand people were killed in the earthquake, and the rest were terrified and gave glory to the God of heaven.

Over in Revelation 16:18, another earthquake is prophesied. It too precedes the descent of God to earth. And there were flashes of lightning, voices, peals of thunder, and a great earthquake such as had never been since men were on the earth, so great was that earthquake.

And finally, as God leaves heaven to descend to the earth there is one final earthquake. Revelation 11:19 declares Then Gods temple in heaven was opened, and the ark of his covenant was seen within his temple; and there were flashes of lightning, voices, peals of thunder, and earthquake, and heavy hail.

The Mayans and the Bible both say the same thing. As 2012 gets closer and closer, more and more cataclysmic events will take place.

Its starting.

As heard about the Chile 8.8 magnitude earthquake just 7 weeks after the Haiti earthquake was, oh crap its gotta be 2012 :angel: I guess most of you guys thought of 2012 and the whole prophecy when you heard the news :P Fear just struck me then, and i believed the whole thing, if only for a second. It took me awhile to come to my senses, and to realize that it was just a normal earthquake, and earthquakes happen everywhere, even L.A. (where i live). But, if a such a prophecy is true, if all you people that talk about Mayans, and bibles prophecy of the end of the world, don't answer one Logical question. What the hell good is it to cause panic and make people fear some "end".

So, just wanted know what you guys thought about these two disasters coming very,very close to 2012. Are you afraid or you loling? Post your thoughts below!
Edited by deadmad7 (see edit history)

Yeah sure anything else ? Maybe someone's second coming for saving the world ? Being a hero without getting killed this time ? :P Anyway, 200 km from my city there is dam on river which gets 2 richter regular spikes. 11 years before city nearby that bridge completely damaged with high scale quake. Such prophecies, ufo sighting and psychics do earn a lot on ebay, amazon. They have their dedicated store. so let them have their business. maybe they'll change their business plan or prophecies in 2012. I'm waiting to see how they're going to switch into another business. :angel:

Well I just saw on the news that Hawaii had another Tusuimi (Sorry can't really spell it) right after I saw on the news that there was another earthquake that struck with 8.8 I was kinda shocked because after it struck Haiti, I still kinda want to know if 2012 really true or not but all we can do right now is sit back and wait to see what will happen.

Well I just saw on the news that Hawaii had another Tusuimi (Sorry can't really spell it) right after I saw on the news that there was another earthquake that struck with 8.8 I was kinda shocked because after it struck Haiti, I still kinda want to know if 2012 really true or not but all we can do right now is sit back and wait to see what will happen.

It' hoax. i suggest never choose for panic and never spread any misinformation as well. that helps cause there are many people who panic and have trouble. besides 2012 is not so special if we are to die can do that anytime without any strong reason of 2012. so let's look at damage instead of hoax.

the mayan and bible are diffrent2012 Exposed: Earthquakes Today Part Of Circle Of ProphecyNo the mayan calender and the bible doesn't say the same thing because in the mayan calender it speaks of a actual year and date of when its going to happen (December 21 2012) but the in the bible God said that will not no his time of his arrival ..So believing the world is going to end on 2012 its not, something bad might happen but it wont be the end because in the scriptures it tells you we will not no the hour the date nor time so in saying we cant just keep coming up with these dates and years of when the world is going to end but these great wonders are signs of telling you that the great tribulation is near and we muss know the gospel and preach the gospel to our loved ones and strangers.-reply by zana

To the believer, the Mayan prediction is true while to the others, it is nothing but a hoax. No one can agree or deny firmly the prediction so one could only wait and see is the prophecy is going to be true. But one thing for sure, major earthquakes and strange weather pattern is happening at an uncomfortable speed now.

Nobody will know if it's a hoax or not until 2012... then we'll either be laughing at the people who thought we were all going to die or... the other thing :angel:

Well, I guess all we can do is wait for another 2 years. :P But I don't think the world will end on 2012. Except for another apocalypse. :angel:

not another thread of some made up b.s. please save me from the overly imaginative public who will always be controlled by fear in what people put in their tiny heads and don't know any better. prophecy? WHAT 2012 prophesy? oh. the mayan one? which one again? i challenge anyone here to show me proof of such mayan prophecy. can't do it? you sure? why? oh.....because there ISN'T one! hahahoax? well if a hoax is purely made up of lies....then yea....the whole thing is a hoax. something made up by people other than the mayans. 2012 is like a little kiddie story where mommy and daddy tell the story about hell and the devil to scare children straight. oh yea, these kids fall for it to. just like all of you who believe something destructive is going to happen in late december of 2012an earthquake??? oh my gosh! it just has to be the start to the end in 2012! it just has to be related! haha get a clue people. every time i read about this crap it sounds so pathetic and really feel sorry for those who believe something destructive is going to happen.if we are going to have a discussion about the mayans and any so-called prophecy or what they believed in (they were big on astronomy), let sit down and have a realistic and mature conversation. i look at the poll for this thread and again i have to laugh because it's not even worth voting on. it doesn't cater to all the angles to what people are talking about. also, there is no option for "the mayans never prophesized about 2012 you idiots". i mean, come on....even the most intelligent people on this planet have been exploring the idea that something will happen. now i ask you. how intelligent can they really be when all that is going to happen is that the mayan calender will end it's cycle and start a new one. there was never a prophesy connected to their calender in 2012.so again, i challenge anyone who believes in any prophesy to show me detailed proof that there really is one. post it here or just continue to be a lemming and a follower of people who just want to control your thoughts through fear

not another thread of some made up b.s. please save me from the overly imaginative public who will always be controlled by fear in what people put in their tiny heads and don't know any better. prophecy? WHAT 2012 prophesy? oh. the mayan one? which one again? i challenge anyone here to show me proof of such mayan prophecy. can't do it? you sure? why? oh.....because there ISN'T one! haha

hoax? well if a hoax is purely made up of lies....then yea....the whole thing is a hoax. something made up by people other than the mayans. 2012 is like a little kiddie story where mommy and daddy tell the story about hell and the devil to scare children straight. oh yea, these kids fall for it to. just like all of you who believe something destructive is going to happen in late december of 2012

an earthquake??? oh my gosh! it just has to be the start to the end in 2012! it just has to be related! haha get a clue people. every time i read about this crap it sounds so pathetic and really feel sorry for those who believe something destructive is going to happen.

if we are going to have a discussion about the mayans and any so-called prophecy or what they believed in (they were big on astronomy), let sit down and have a realistic and mature conversation. i look at the poll for this thread and again i have to laugh because it's not even worth voting on. it doesn't cater to all the angles to what people are talking about. also, there is no option for "the mayans never prophesized about 2012 you idiots". i mean, come on....

even the most intelligent people on this planet have been exploring the idea that something will happen. now i ask you. how intelligent can they really be when all that is going to happen is that the mayan calender will end it's cycle and start a new one. there was never a prophesy connected to their calender in 2012.

so again, i challenge anyone who believes in any prophesy to show me detailed proof that there really is one. post it here or just continue to be a lemming and a follower of people who just want to control your thoughts through fear

I'm no believer or anything but there are some facts and weird stuff that confirm that something is going to happen soon... I'm not saying that there will a asteroid or its going to be like the movie '2012' but these stuff are just plain weird. :angel:

The Mayan Calendar starts 3113 B.C. and ends December 21. 2012.

The Mayans have accurately described various astronomical events.

The galactic alignment is happening right now. It started in 1980 and ends in 2016. The sun was best aligned with the center of the galaxy in 1998. This alignment occurs every 25,800 years.

There is a magnetic pole shift going on right now. Scientists believe these pole shifts happen with hundreds of thousands of years in between, each lasting about 100 years. The present pole shift have just started and it's happening faster than expected(It was supposed to start in the 24th century).

The book of revelation does mention that the end times are near, however it doesn't say an exact date.

There is a software called "Timewave Zero" which describes various historical events based on a mathematical algorithm. According to this software, 2012 will be the end of time.

The "Web Bot", originally developed in the late 1990s for making stock market predictions, suggest that there will be worldwide catastrophic events in 2012.

A gigantic asteroid named 433 Eros will pass earth on January 31, 2012.

"The Bible Code", a popular book published in 1998 that finds hidden messages in the bible, predicts the end of the world in 2012.

Some of the interpretations of the prophecies of Nostradamus supports the 2012 doomsday.

I'm no believer or anything but there are some facts and weird stuff that confirm that something is going to happen soon...

When it comes to mayan calendar there are no facts. Period. Be it religious or mysticism type of stuff, there is no evidence for doomsday. that includes nostradamous uncle's stuff as well. so using word fact is too far fetched in my opinion. if it's something in 2012 i'll be waiting for better results instead of cospiracy authors who write on ghosts, ufo, sprits and demons and some second-return stories and making money from dvd and shows.

first of all, you are quoting from outside sources. are they realiable? also, they have absolutely NOTHING to do with any mayan prophesy. again, i challenge you or anyone else to tell me what the prophesy is and to show evidence of such prophesy!if you can't even do that and you started this thread....why feed in to the b.s. and post something you can't even talk about

For your information, im not AGREEING TO THIS , you should know that if you read my posts. I'm just telling my thoughts on it and asking about what you guys think? as you can see... after my thoughts, i typed :

So, just wanted know what you guys thought about these two disasters coming very,very close to 2012. Are you afraid or you loling? Post your thoughts below!

first of all, you are quoting from outside sources. are they realiable? also, they have absolutely NOTHING to do with any mayan prophesy. again, i challenge you or anyone else to tell me what the prophesy is and to show evidence of such prophesy!
if you can't even do that and you started this thread....why feed in to the b.s. and post something you can't even talk about

To add on to the discussion, after the massive earthquake stuck Haiti, Chile is the next country. And the latest to be hit, Taiwan. The earthquake is happening from west to east, the america continent to the asia.