xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
AndroKing

Greetings All;) introduction

I'm new here. Just came across this web site tonite and I decided to give it a try. I really like the idea of having free web hosting space for "free" with no ads. And I'm hoping to learn alot from these forums. I hope I can keep track of it on top of my alread busy, and hectic schedule. Right now I'm working at a marketing company for commissions only but I haven't made much money so far. I need all the help I can get in creating a quality site. I hope to become a web desgner who makes a difference in the world. That's it for now. At least for this post. (hopefully) many more to come... :angel:

Hey AndroKing, welcome to the forum.In order to get "free" web hosting, you have to post as much as you can. Why? You earn a lot of myCENT if you do so you can buy a web hosting service for it. So the more you type in one post, the more myCENT you get and the faster you'll get your money to buy web hosting with it. You can also read the FAQ if you need anymore question.Once again, welcome to Xisto. :angel:

Greetings, Androking. Let me welcome you to the Xisto, the best free web hosting provider available around (as far as i can see, well you'll see it too sooner or later :D ). I hope you can enjoy your time here and post a lot of quality posts to maintain your quality site :P

About the system, i'll explain it later... Oh, okay, i'll explain it now, just read it whenever you get yourself online okay?

The latest system in Trap's free web hosting is called MyCENT. Koolazngy94 above told you that you need to earn a lot of myCENT to 'buy' the 'free hosting'. Yeah it sounds funny when i say 'buy the free', but that's the deal. You earn your myCENT by posting in trap's forum, Trap converts your myCENT to REAL money which you can use to buy the REAL hosting. So the main point is, you post - you earned myCENT - you got enough myCENT, so you go to Trap's billing system - you buy your hosting package - happy ending.

Now, how to make things worked right? Well you can always read the Terms of Service, Forum Rules and Guidelines, Forum's FAQ, and maybe other introduction threads like yours (some people really loves to post something neat for their greeting posts).

But anyway, i'll give you some help for your first steps.
First, make sure you read the rules and guidelines.
Second, register yourself at Xisto - Support billing system at https://support.xisto.com/ with the same email address you used here (so now they are connected)
Third, make at least 5 posts so the system can works for you. I see that you manage to do 4 post, so you'll need one more.
Fourth, post more long and quality posts. It's not weird it there's 1 post that have very long characters and high quality can beats 10 short and spammy posts.
Fifth, be patient and just enjoy your time. The cheapest web hosting trap can give you worth USD $2 (200 myCENT). Some people can get it in their first hours posting while some others needs a just week for that. Just post at your own will whenever you want to do it :o

Well then, good luck on your journey to the best free web hosting :angel:

I'm new here. Just came across this web site tonite and I decided to give it a try. I really like the idea of having free web hosting space for "free" with no ads. And I'm hoping to learn alot from these forums. I hope I can keep track of it on top of my alread busy, and hectic schedule. Right now I'm working at a marketing company for commissions only but I haven't made much money so far. I need all the help I can get in creating a quality site. I hope to become a web desgner who makes a difference in the world. That's it for now. At least for this post. (hopefully) many more to come... :P

Hey welcome to Xisto! Trap is the most reliable free web hosting company out there. I've been here for about 4 years on and off the service has gotten better. With the Mycents system, you earn points for posting and then use the points to buy hosting, domains and more.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the site :angel: