xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
maazali

Hey New To Trap17 And I Got To Ask Something

Thank you Xisto for being found with my eyes :angel: ... I have been looking for a reliable host for so long... i am not sure if this will be the one or not.... Many other hosts were good but weren't fast enough i hope this can run my site fast ! Also the older host that I had "byethost" never registered my domain as the domain registar would take so long to accept thier name servers or something... There was definately a problem there! So I was looking around and I found this web host through a review site.. I hope this can get my domain ready by getting thier name servers refreshed fast! By the way my site is about a Game called WonderKing! You guys should look at it its like maple story but better! =) And my site is mainly focused on a market for wonderking ! Thank you for reading =)

Welcome to Xisto maazali,

Xisto is unique and it much better than many free hosts out there. But catch is that you've to earn mycents from forum to get hosting for yourself. I'm sure you'll enjoy your time earning mycents and hosting as well. Don't forget to read forum rules and mycents FAQ. Don't foget to register yourself at Xisto - Support.com/billing with same email address that you used here while registering on forums. This will allow mycents to sync with your billing account.

Some things to note, No Spam. No copied posts, it is already mentioned in rules but reminding again. If you've an questions related to mycents/hosting then feel free to ask them here or create new thread depending on your issue.

You can also get paid here using kontera revenue sharing program so don't forget to enter the details of kontera publisher ID in my setting> revenue sharing field of your controls in forum.

I hope you'll enjoy your hosting and forums. Now start participating on forums and earn some mycents, before that go throough all the official threads mentioned here in this post and on the links to your left side bar which comes when you click open discussion link.

Greetings and Welcome to Trap maazali
I can certainly understand how frustrating it is when you have to wait for name servers to be updated. Recently it took me 3 weeks to get my domain to pointed correctly to the Xisto's name servers. Xisto has a good support system system and I had to use it. I cannot blame the entire 3 weeks on Xisto, some of it is me , some of it is Xisto , and mostly my domain registrar. Now that everything is working , It seems to be working well, and my website is fast. So overall I am impressed with the service Xisto gives.
But if i had to get other domain pointed to Xisto i'd open a support ticket first and confirm that all is ready on their side before i try to update name servers. Lol i would not have wasted 3 weeks of hosting If someone had given me this advice I could have saved some credits. But oh well it's easy to make more :-D

Thank you Xisto for being found with my eyes :angel: ... I have been looking for a reliable host for so long... i am not sure if this will be the one or not.... Many other hosts were good but weren't fast enough i hope this can run my site fast ! Also the older host that I had "byethost" never registered my domain as the domain registar would take so long to accept thier name servers or something... There was definately a problem there! So I was looking around and I found this web host through a review site.. I hope this can get my domain ready by getting thier name servers refreshed fast!

By the way my site is about a Game called WonderKing! You guys should look at it its like maple story but better! =) And my site is mainly focused on a market for wonderking ! Thank you for reading =)

Hey you! welcome to Xisto, i am sure you are going to love it here.. everyone is super friendly..and the hosting is good and affordable.. if u slack off on the posting on the blogs/forums (like i do :angel:) you can always pay via paypal etc.. and a website about a video game? super cool, i have never heard about that game, even though im like a huge nerd hahahmaybe someday, someday, i wish you success on your websiteand if u need me, i am here, just scream GISELLEBEBEGIRL (Loud enough that is)