xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wonderfullygifted

This Girl Won't Like Me?

And when I mean like, I mean like.. as a friend.. though she is my ex. But like there's this girl that I am desperately wanting again, since my last relationship went corrupted. Anyways, this girl.. she was my girlfriend but i screwed it up by like being mean to her I guess.. but it wasn't just that, she was ignoring me and sometimes we wouldnt talk for a week.. or the weekend, and i need a lot of attention. But later on, I found some other girl and i dumped this girl for her, then this other girl and I didn't work well so I begged for the 1st girl back. But then the other girl started talking to me again and I dumped the 1st girl twice. And then it screwed up again. I know I screwed up a lot but I just want to be close to her, it seems everytime I try to talk to her, she ends up getting mad like on a text i might bring up a girl or something and she'll be like 'okay bye' or she'll be like 'i'm busy texting (some guys name)" and it kind of makes me jealous, like we spoke about it once and she told me I never listen to her and she her emotions for me, and how she cares about me was running dry. But honestly I want to be her bestfriend maybe, she's very intelligent and stuff. But there's this guy that she talks to and tries to make me jealous and IT WORKS. And I can't help it but be so hurt by it, like I honestly want to crawl in a hole and just die. I really need advice on how to get it back, i don't believe that emotions or caring could just go away, I think there's something I should do or say.. I understand I hurt her a lot.. but she hurt me too and still is hurting me.. like she'd blackmail me sometimes and do random things, I can't help how she is. And sometimes she'll text me about random things and then i'll text her back and she won't reply.. it's killing me. I want to be her bestfriend or close to her like we used to be close. I think if I could just read her mind or knew how a woman worked, I wouldn't be in this problem. She's VERY intelligent, like she always could see through me like no one else and she was right about the girl i dumped her for, she was right about everything she said, I just honestly can't handle my life without her.I hope one of you can help me.Like, TODAY or right now this is how the girl acts.. she acts like.. we're nothing she told me once or a few days ago she cared about me but she was just telling me bad things about me that needs to change.. and it didn't exactly help coz i kind of want her back in a way but i kind of don't coz i don't want to be ignored.. maybe I should of spoken to her, but yeah.

You're what I would call a "shifter" :angel:And I'm sorry, but you have lost all your chances. Personally, if I were that girl, I would stop talking to you. She is hurt, and reacting this way, and you're not helping the situation by any means. Us guys sometimes take it "too" seriously when a girl says she cares for us. And stop being so selfish, from what I see in your post, you are requiring more attention than she can give. If you want so much attention, this isn't going to work out.This is of course my opinion...

People always want what they can't have. It's kinda human nature.... For example she wanted you when you didn't want her and you went to the other girl. Now the wheel has turned and you want her and she doesn't want you. This is a very important lesson in life to learn. The wheel never stops turning you might be on top today but tomorrow you might need to grasp onto the hand of the person that was under you today. Do unto others as you would want to be done unto you.I might be wrong but I suspect that females don't find needy guys attractive at all. It sounds like you screwed it up with her permanently already! So Letting her know that you need her and can't live without her is not going to help you now in fact it will make it worse. Instead you should sincerely apologizes to her and tell her that you think she deserves someone better than you will from now on leave her alone n and you wish her the best in life. Then leave it at that. And chance your ways . become a better person by doing something great. Like helping old lady's across the road, Volunteer at some charity/animal shelter and help others out. Do some crap like that. At least you will learn to become a better person who knows maybe you'll meet a better girl that the one you want now... or she might then see you changed your ways and want to be friends again. Although I strongly advise against being just friends with a girl that you have feelings for... Trust me that in itself is just another form of hell !!!! The important thing here is closure for you. Be sincere and final in your apology don't hope that she'll take you back, cause if she has half brain, she will not take you back! Don't let your apology be an email or sms. If you have to write it, at least write it by hand and deliver it personally and say you are sorry. If you need help formulating an apology I am sure we can help you to make something that will leave you content about yourself and her thinking Wow he isn't such a jerk afterall.

personally, if i were those two girls, i wouldn't want anything to do with you. you are playing games, you don't know what you want, and you're hurting people because of it. let's face the facts. you are NOT ready for any sort of relationship. if you are, STOP HURTING PEOPLE! get those two women in here so i can give THEM advice. they are worth more than you could probably ever give right now.

Well, wtf, she was the one that like.. blackmailed me and ignored me for 2 weeks. I suppose I should just give up on her, she might be hurt and maybe she'll never get over it.. but honestly she makes up lies everyday, like she lied her age and a lot of stuff it's not like it was totally my fault. and I guess I don't know what I want and I can never really find myself wrong, in a way.. cause I always think i'm right and stuff. But I don't know how to think anymore, it's like I always blame someone other than myself, lol I guess it's not the way to look at things but she always played games with me too, I mean it takes 2 to tangle and things are difficult sometimes.

WOW you were really effed up to girl number one, and i do not blame her, if she wants to move on and forget about you.When a girl isnt talking to you, or seems mad, she wants you to ask her whats wrong, she wants you to be there for her and give her that extra attention and show that you care, not just dump her for another girl like shes worth nothing to youi am sorry but you are BAD, BAD BAD BADand i feel horrible for girl number oneshe cant be nice to you, because everytime she is nice to you, she probably remmebers what you did to her, and feels like you are using her.the only reason why she is hurting you is because she is hurt, and does is not going to end unless you somehow fix things up with her

blackmailed you? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dude, lets get to real life for a moment without the drama, ok? you are in control of your own life. nobody can blackmail you unless you did something you weren't supposed to do. if you did, then SHAME ON YOU. the important thing to consider is being honest with yourself and others. if you have something to hide, don't hide it!!!!!!!! don't allow other people to control you be honest. the things you have to hide about yourself that you aren't ready to open up to will kill you in the long run. you are allowed to make mistakes in this life. what you are NOT allowed to do is keep secrets. they will always come back to you one way or another.

like i said before....you are not ready to be commited so don't lead other people on and hurt them. they are worth more than your own insecurities. if i was your best friend, i would be slapping you right now so you can come to your senses. take a break until you actually know what you want. after you know what you want, be truthfull 100% without hiding anything in what you have done in the past or how you feel right NOW about the one you want to commit to.

i really don't know why you are so desperate to start two threads about your relationship life. one could have been enough. in this thread though, you look like an idiot!

Well, wtf, she was the one that like.. blackmailed me and ignored me for 2 weeks. I suppose I should just give up on her, she might be hurt and maybe she'll never get over it.. but honestly she makes up lies everyday, like she lied her age and a lot of stuff it's not like it was totally my fault. and I guess I don't know what I want and I can never really find myself wrong, in a way.. cause I always think i'm right and stuff. But I don't know how to think anymore, it's like I always blame someone other than myself, lol I guess it's not the way to look at things but she always played games with me too, I mean it takes 2 to tangle and things are difficult sometimes.

OMG...U r really crazy and selfish persoone I ever met in ma damn life, I must confess. You should realize that if you want relationship were long and successful, you should all the time to give everything to ur spouse, to give every part of you, you should show the best of you and to do ur best and NEVER ask anything instead. You should be better for her and dont care about others...Just in such case everything would be perfect and then she alway will be there for you. But for now, I see that this girl lose her trust in u and u continue feel sorry to urself and now expecting us to be sorry to you. Come on, dude, its time to face the truth - you messed up everything and there is no way to fix anything. I'm sorry.