xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Althesia

Hi There!

Welcome to Xisto. To give you a hint, try to post as much as you can in a post because the more you post, the more myCENT you get. If you don't know what myCENT, it's a program that when you post, you get money off it. With the money you can buy stuff with it like a domain or a service package Xisto set out for you. Best part is its for free!Once again welcome and hope you enjoy your stay. If you need any other question you can look at the FAQ

Welcome to Xisto that is a really unique name! is it your name, or did you come up with it, or what? hahai hope you enjoy Xisto.. everyone is really funny and nice here hahaheads up though, make sure you post about 3-4 sentences per post, (you earn more cent's and you dont get messaged by the admins complaining about short posts and spam!)

Thank you gisellebebegirl, yeah I should made it up for an RPG board and for a lack of a better name decided to make it my username :P. Already enjoying it, just wondering why myCENT isn't showing up next to my posts... was at first but for some reason it isn't anymore. Oh and I'll remember to make my posts longer, thanks for the heads up, didn't know that you earn per character/word :angel: