xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Samleeuwenburg

Login Data From Xisto Where do i find the data

Hey, I just ordered an domain from Xisto with myCENT's points.I was just wondering where i can find the following information or if it will get mailed to me.the information to log into the ftp, (password, adress ) information to login into the MySQL ( host adress username password )and also the data to login to the Cpanel.Im pretty new to this, so it can it be that i am missing something? could it be that its all my username from Xisto??Thanks alot for all replying

Well when I ordered hosting at Xisto I checked the my Services every now and then and it was pending for about 4 days. If you just ordered it now it will take a while for you to get it. Just check the Services section after logging in at Xisto. I didn't have a login I just went to the service and click login to cpanel and it did it automatically.

If you only bought a domain name, I guess that information won't be supplied to you.
You have to order a Hosting Plan to get space and databases.
There are several plans, here's a list from which you can order. As you can see there, when you buy one of the plans, you get an amount of space, monthly bandwidth, FTP accounts, MySQL databases and subdomains.

Hey, I just ordered an domain from Xisto with myCENT's points.
I was just wondering where i can find the following information or if it will get mailed to me.

the information to log into the ftp, (password, adress )
information to login into the MySQL ( host adress username password )
and also the data to login to the Cpanel.

Im pretty new to this, so it can it be that i am missing something? could it be that its all my username from Xisto??

Thanks alot for all replying

This is basically a combination of what the two other members said. First of all, ordering a domain with your MyCent will take around 3-4 days (sometimes less, sometimes more) for the Xisto staff to process. Once the domain is process, you will be able to set the nameservers, ect.

Secondly, purchasing the domain solely does not give you hosting. You must also gain enough MyCent and then order a hosting account. The two things are separate.