xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
leiaah

My View On Smoking

I hate smoking. i ever heard from someone, people around smoker will receive worse effect than the smoker. So i won't near people who are smoking. -"-

Smoking is very bad for you but once you start your addicted. I know quite a few people who tried to quit but they just couldnt handle not having a cigarette. Bottom line is if your thinking about doing it because you think its "cool" dont do it. Its not worth the pain and suffer you will face later on in your life

I also used to smoke,for about 6 years,and at some times even about 15-20 cigarettes a day. It really helped to calm when studying for important exams,but I felt that it was not good for my health.So,I started to quit from 1st January,and I did. I feel strange now,but also a lot healthier. It's sometimes hard to resist to light up a cigarette when I get nervous at work,but I manage to resist the temptation.The feeling that you have when you smoke is not bad,actually it's cool,only if it wasn't ruining the health.If you haven't started already,don't,and if you have,try to quit. It will pay off.