xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Whyte-Knight

New Member And First Post

I like the two ones on the right look pretty good. I think your sigs look okay for the most part. Try searching online for different tutorials and stuff. You can also get a lot of ideas from looking at others work. Welcome to T17.

Well first let me to say Welcome to Xisto, whyte-knight. I assume that you have great interest in the graphic and design? Well welcome and Enjoy looking at the forums to find other cool stuffs such as yours, discuss things, ask queries, and other enjoyable things to do (though i'm sure that you won't find any of my useful post here) :angel: Back to your sigs above, i think they're o-kay. Well i don't really into sports and i don't know any of them, but the design is okay. There are much room to add improvement though, so maybe you can try to ask someone more experienced here or looking at the others works to find more inspiration :P