xisto Community
SharedMan

Favourite Place To Travel

I love to travel. I have traveled down to south of India but never been out of India. But If I got a chance I would love to go on a world tour and explore the different countries. But my dream land has always been Switzerland. I love it for it's snow covered mountains and it's natural beauty. Then I would love to visit Greece and Rome. Also Israel, which is the Holy Land.

Edited by prashansas (see edit history)

Someday, I will go to Japan, Korea, France, and Italy. :D I really like travelling but my parents aren't into it. :blush:When I become a bit older, I'll visit Japan first. I really like their culture. :) I want to see the sakura trees during the spring season. I've eaten some of their foods but I want to taste them all. :lol: Also, I wanna go to a manga store in Japan. I'll buy my favorite manga series. Then, I'll go to some concerts of my favorite band. ;)After that, I'll visit the Korea then France then Italy.

I love traveling alone. My most favourite place I've been to is Eurore trip. I've been to Europe during spring that is also the best time to visit the ciy and it was really indeed a great place. Also, I will include london and paris in my favorite places to travel :D

I've been to countries in asia. Visited lots of beaches in the philippines. If you are fond in temples and historical museums go to cambodia and thailand. I also love japan and korea's spring season while singapore has so much to offer. I really love the beaches in Philippines and most of the people there are tourist. Maybe that is the most favourite place I have been.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

philippines - banaue tour

thailand - phuket tour

cambodia - ankor wat

Edited by jameslong (see edit history)