xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Bluejoshdale

Welcome To Me!

Hi Josh, and welcome to the Xisto Forums.
First, since I see you're interested in hosting services already, take a look at this topic's first post to get the idea of how the system works:http://forums.xisto.com/Free-Web-Hostdpost&p=428

Another thing you should check are the board rules. Usually they are pretty obvious on forums, but our forum has a few strict rules that you have to know, otherwise you might receive a warning from one of our mods, get your account suspended or even banned. So make sure to check the board rules to avoid this.
Reply here if you have any question, I'm sure one of our members will answer your questions.

Hi guys! I'm Joshua Dale
Call me Josh for short!
well, im really want a hosting :angel:
so i joined here to have one ..

Hello Josh.
Welcome to this Community. It's good to join with us in this community and I hope you will learn something new from here. Hope You Enjoy Your Stay As I Am Also New & I am Loving it Here! haven't Posted Anything That I've sewn but will soon.I am also a beginner.

Thanks for Joining.

Hi Josh, :PWelcome to the forums, I think you're enjoy your stay here with this community and will be glad using the service it provides. :angel: